The perfect revenue sharing program
Associate Programs Newsletter #51
1. The perfect revenue sharing program
This week, virtually the whole newsletter is devoted to a new two-tier program which offers a highly recommended product, an amazingly cheap price, commissions for life - and a site which is obviously designed to SELL.
Associate Programs Newsletter #50
This week I look at wonderful things ad-serving software can do, at Marty Foley's 13th publication, and at a FREE service that you can use to spy on companies.
1. Ad-serving software will tame your banners
2. Spin Cycle free and easy
3. Free AdsRotation a "great deal"
4. Bannermaster free or $25
5. Central AD built for speed
6. You can pay $999 - or $5495
7. WebAdverts gets most votes
8. Tracking those $3,500 text links in e-mail
9. More next week on text links in e-mail
10. FREE "inside info" on public companies
11. Powerful marketing success strategies
12. Psssst! Want to hire a banner?
13. Anaconda DOES boost sales
14. Want to advertise? No more than 3
67 ways to get traffic
Associate Programs Newsletter #49
1. Good guy Wayne boosts commission by $10
2. The Affiliate Emancipation Proclamation
3. New Anaconda script
4. 67 ways to boost your web traffic
5. SendFree autoresponder gets rave review
6. Are you using banner-serving software?
7. BrandAmerica could be special
Are two-tier programs MLM?
Associate Programs Newsletter #48
1. Put your web on a hat
2. Are you breaking the law?
3. Are all two-tier programs multi-level marketing?
4. Where to start MLM research
5. Get the most out of email contacts
6. Coping with long URLs in email
7. Free advertising for a year: another winner
8. Phone cards zapped to your browser
New name for viral marketing
Associate Programs Newsletter #47
1. Good news spreads like wildfire
2. Exponential/wildfire/domino/organic marketing
3. Hey Wayne, the commission is too low
4. Pay a little now - or a LOT later
5. New program designed to succeed
6. New FREE way to promote your web site
7. Craig Belcher rescues The Hormone Shop
8. That impossibly long URL
9. Joe Haedrich says he's sorry - again
10. Getting the message through without spam
Web Cards tries spamming
Associate Programs Newsletter #46
1. Web Cards tries dumb spamming software
2. Strange but true - good FREE advice ignored
3. Outpost.com offers $5 bonus for new memberr
4. Leo hides his program under Join button
5. Anaconda version - no CGI scripts necessary
6. Calling all revenue sharing program managers
8. What you can find at AssociatePrograms.com
Overpriced and overhyped?
Associate Programs Newsletter #45
Marlon Sanders' "The Amazing Formula" is overhyped and overpriced, according to a letter to the Associate Programs Message Board this week.
1. A haven for rich golfers
2. "Overpriced and overhyped" - and selling like crazy
3. Who wants CashTime.com?
4. Can you, too, be as happy as Larry?
5. Happy99 makes Doc Smiley smile
6. Better way of handling frames
7. A FREE program and free web sites
Making affiliates pay
Associate Programs Newsletter #44
1. How to find a good domain name
2. You mean you want me to PAY?
3. From free to fee
4. I.D. IT! Plates revived
5. Gimmicks boost Denny's traffic
6. Acses shares customers - for life
CJ switches to two-tier
Associate Programs Newsletter #43
1. OK, I own up - I'm 50
2. Network switching to two-tier
3. BizBot directory pays out in FIVE ways
4. Mailloop does the dirty work for you
5. Rob Frankel's new option for merchants
6. Getting the most for your time and money
7. Free banner advertising for a year - more winners
8. ClickXchange catches cheat
9. Rotating Amazon.com images and links
10. Reporter tells fibs to buy Viagra
The Amazing Formula…
Associate Programs Newsletter #42
1. Pay-per-lead program pays $16
2. The Amazing Formula That Sells Products Like Crazy!
3. How to say "Get lost"
4. I.D. IT! bows out
5. I get free links from Free-Banners
6. How I increased my banner click-through rate
7. Amazon.com's advanced linking options
8. Declan Dunn pays for half your advertising
9. Please delete the hyphen