How WordPress outguns Blogger
A number of Internet marketers have discovered to their horror that Blogger has suddenly deleted their blogs. That's just one of five important reasons why WordPress is a better choice than Blogger.
Affiliate datafeed sites
You can't just grab an affiliate datafeed, shove it online and hope to get traffic from search engines. I interviewed affiliate datafeed veteran Gary Marcoccia to get an insider's view on how to go about it.
How to be your own boss
Associate Programs Newsletter #297
A fast way to be your own boss, Google craziness, disabled blogs, and how to find new profitable niches. It's all in in today's issue...
1. Do you want to be your own boss - this month?
2. Google's craziness: AdWords advertisers feel the pain
3. Super affiliate's blog disabled
4. Intriguing way to find profitable niches
5. Having a whale of a time
6. Thought for today: Piggy-backing
Work less and earn more
Associate Programs Newsletter #296
Working less while making more is the theme of today's newsletter. Here are two totally different ways of going about it.
1. How to work less while earning more (1)
2. Combining user-generated content with viral marketing
3. Working less while earning more (2)
4. Thought for today: Three rules of work
Getting it wrong
Associate Programs Newsletter #295
You've heard it before... "This could change your life." But did your life actually change? Probably not. This time, it just might. Here's the key to the door. It's up to you.
1. "Almost everybody gets this wrong"
2. How could you beat ClickBank - and all the others?
3. Thought for today: Voyage of discovery
Blunt truths and shrewd tactics
Associate Programs Newsletter #294
Today I'm talking about two free reports which are so darn good you'll be amazed you didn't have to pay for them. They're all about strategic business thinking. See if you can spot the strategy behind them.
1. Blunt truths and shrewd tactics
...What's really holding you back?
2. Where to get good lifestyle articles
3. Thought for today: Strategic thinking
Associate Programs Newsletter #293
Today I look at good ways to save time and get leverage, so that you build your affiliate business faster and more effectively.
You can also see a few of our photos.
1. A really hot product - Instant AdSense Templates
2. Our new winter home
3. Mastering the basics
4. PLRPro - another nice way to get leverage
5. SEO guy's ebook success
6. Newsletter ad spots nearly all gone
7. Thought for today: Time
Applying affiliate marketing leverage
Associate Programs Newsletter #292
You've probably heard the saying... If you had a lever long enough, you could move the planet. Let's look at something a little more easily achieved - how to use leverage to ramp up your affiliate marketing.
1. Eight ways to apply affiliate leverage
...saving the best one for last
2. How to build and manage an unstoppable online sales force
3. Thought for today: Value
Making Money with AdSense review
Joel Comm is one of the most knowledgeable guys on the Internet when it comes to not only the fundamentals (and some of Google's secrets) about AdSense, but how to make a buck out of it. Read the review of "What Google Never Told You About Making Money With Adsense."
An appeal for help
Associate Programs Newsletter #291
Today's newsletter is a bit different from most. If you have a son or daughter you want to help get a job - or more than a job - online, this edition is for you.
It also gives you a little glimpse behind the scenes at AssociatePrograms.com
1. An appeal for help, and then...
"I'm speechless ... Your idea is fantastic..."
2. Glennys's reply
3. My different solution for Mark
4. Thought for today: The dream begins