The book MySpace want to ban
Associate Programs Newsletter #309
This stinks. I was planning to write about a MySpace book next week, but I've just learned that - because of MySpace's heavy-handed action - it will probably be too late then. The book I was going to tell you about is called "MySpace Marketing Tips" - and MySpace wants to ban it.
Add eBay products to your website or blog
This is the story, from conception to final solution, of a new method of monetization for content websites and blogs. It spans the last 24 months. What it led to is a way to bring all of the products listed on eBay that are relevant to the theme of your site into a targeted eBay affiliate store you earn affiliate commissions from.
Tapping into other traffic Part 3
Associate Programs Newsletter #308
Here are two more ways to tap into other people's traffic. Even if these ideas don't suit you exactly, perhaps they'll spark an idea you CAN use. You can get ahead much faster in affiliate marketing if you leverage other people's skills and other people's work.
1. Tapping into other people's traffic - Part 3
...Flipping a joint venture request
2. Tapping into other people's traffic
...and earning half the commissions
3. The last in this series?
4. How Ebay products add additional revenue stream
5. How to quickly build profitable lists
6. Are you new to affiliate programs?
7. Thought for today: Getting started
Tapping into other traffic Part 2
Associate Programs Newsletter #307
Life's too short. We don't have time to do all the work ourselves. One good way of getting other people to work for you - at no cost - is to tap into their traffic. This time, it's website traffic...
1. Tapping into other traffic - Part 2
2. Are you tapping into other traffic?
3. Google's free tool to optimize conversion rates
4. Can someone kill your rankings?
5. Thought for today: If you want to do something...
How to quickly build highly profitable lists
Here's a special interview with website conversion expert Dan Lok on how to quickly build a profitable email list.
Tapping into other people’s traffic
Associate Programs Newsletter #306
I love anything to do with leverage - using other people's time and energy instead of my own - to get me where I want to go. So I was fascinated to see how one smart affiliate is tapping into someone else's traffic.
1. Tapping into other people's traffic
2. Are YOU tapping into other people's traffic?
3. Do you over-complicate things?
4. How to fix your AdWords quality score
5. Thought for today: Your future
There are several ways to manage stress, and eventually remove it from your life. So this stress management plan is divided into a seven-day course to make it easy on you. Read how to get started...
Comprehensive AdSense empire package
Associate Programs Newsletter #305
Just a quick note to make sure you've seen this ... Joel Comm, who earns more than $20k a month from AdSense, has released a whopping, comprehensive package to enable you to set up your own AdSense virtual real estate empire.
New way to get more AdSense clicks
Associate Programs Newsletter #304
If you've been online long enough to remember how banner blindness developed, you'll love Jay Young's brand new technique for encouraging more people to click on AdSense ads.
1. New way to get more clicks on AdSense ads
2. Ken Evoy gives away ANOTHER ebook
3. Seven easy ways to create bonuses
4. Thought for today: Quality of life
Project X hot-selling unorthodox affiliate tactics
Associate Programs Newsletter #303
A hot new affiliate report, Project X, looks set to break ClickBank records. It's being marketing using a brilliant viral marketing technique - not what you usually see in a ClickBank product.
1. Project X - hot-selling unorthodox affiliate tactics
2. Brilliant example of viral marketing
3. Over 100,000 sales - and now it's free
4. The long tail and what it means to AdSense publishers
5. The perfect online business model?
6. How to get new websites indexed fast
7. Want to comment on this newsletter?
8. Thought for today: Dying