Associate Programs Newsletter #363
Some affiliates like learning from their friends. I reckon there are very strong reasons why you should learn from experts, from big thinkers, big achievers.
1. Learn from friends or from experts?
2. You don't have to be perfect
3. Do you learn like a novice or an expert?
4. We're back in sunny Queensland
5. Are you new to affiliate programs?
6. Thought for today: New ideas
Associate Programs Newsletter #362
Months of long days and long nights have gone into our new SpeedPPC 3. We're very proud of it. It solves your seven big PPC problems.
Also, how to use a tool you may not have noticed for serious brainstorming.
1. We've solved your 7 big PPC problems
2. Problems for Firefox users
3. Drilling down Yahoo's brainstorming tool
4. Are you new to affiliate programs?
5. Thought for today: The hours we put in
Associate Programs Newsletter #361
Here's an update on what Google thinks of "thin affiliates" and so-called "sneaky redirects". A 45-page Quality Rating Guidelines report has been leaked which gives affiliates solid tips on things they can do to avoid annoying Google.
And a lot more...
1. Google's updated Quality Rating guidelines
2. How to recruit, motivate and manage your affiliates
3. Where in the world SpeedPPC customers live
4. It's our 10th birthday - generous prizes
5. How to get a FREE copy of SpeedPPC
6. Are you new to affiliate programs?
7. Thought for today: Catching lions
If you're looking for advice on affiliate program management, naturally you want to make sure you get the advice from a successful affiliate manager with proven skills. Here's an excellent place to start...
Associate Programs Newsletter #360
Here's how serious we are about growing our online business - and yours. We're growing fast - I hope you'll come along with us on the journey.
1. Reena's million-dollar advertising budget
2. Million-dollar education, free
3. Tips for new affiliates
4. Thought for today: Learning and unlearning
As more and more people search for customers outside of Google and Yahoo!, new avenues become hot property.
Sky High Auctions offer a comprehensive guide to making money from online auctions, and we have a beta version of the latest training tools to test run.
With step-by-step lessons plus online video training in our hands, let's see if we can find a new way of driving targeted traffic.
Associate Programs Newsletter #358
In case you've been misled over the latest changes at AdSense, you need to read this newsletter.
Also, Neil Shearing has accidentally stumbled on a simple way of creating a site which generated its first affiliate sale in only 10 days and generated nearly $4,000 in affiliate sales in its first month. This is must-read stuff.
1. AdSense bamboozles AdSense expert
2. Cash in 10 days
3. Thought for today: Communication skills
Associate Programs Newsletter #357
Have you tried the new free AdCenter keyword research tool? Craig is getting VERY enthusiastic about it. Here's the second article in the review series he's doing.
Plus a chance to get $50 worth of clicks...
1. Keyword research review - Part 2, lateral searches
2. $50 worth of clicks
3. Achieving your childhood dreams
4. Hiring employees versus outsourcing
5. Want to comment?
6. Thought for today: Brick walls