Why men don’t listen
Associate Programs Newsletter #32
1. Why men don't listen and women can't read maps
2. $1000 a month from one promotion
3. The best way to make One & Only work
4. But that's not a REAL business!
5. Better Internet Bureau "sleeping giant"
Dream Theater site
Associate Programs Newsletter #31
1. Under A Cyber Moon - rocking along nicely
2. BellWether talks of $420 commissions
3. Aim at job seekers or employers?
4. Commission Junction - no complaints so far
5. A logo to boost your image
6. Amazon.com competitor pays 8% to 15%
7. CGI script needed to do donkey work
8. Read the fine print at BabyCenter
9. OakNet Publishing makes it easy for me
10. How to maximize Amazon.com commissions
11. "Only one URL I would consider"
12. READ the book first
13. Interested in numerology?
14. 33% commission plus bonus
15. Best of the Best Internet Marketing Award
16. Are you ashamed of who you are?
17. Articles at AssociatePrograms.com
Where to find best newsletters
Associate Programs Newsletter #30
1. Where to find the best newsletters
2. How to link to sections at Amazon.com
3. One or two-tier programs?
4. Outpost.com 3% - or Adguide 33%
5. Adguide offers $125 commission
6. TeknoSurf says no to 40 out of 40
7. Warning about CyberThrill - and more
8. Ways to get more traffic
10. Articles at Asscociate Programs.com
Associate Programs Newsletter #29
1. Want to make $1 - or $1000?
2. How The Net One tempted me to buy
3. Can we trust Commission Junction?
4. Barnes and Noble versus Amazon.com
5. Doorway pages? No, INTRO pages
6. Auto Repair Rip-Offs Exposed! two-tier program
7. They won't bomb Cromwell, will they?
Sites that sell
Associate Programs Newsletter #28
1. Sites that sell
2. Software to help associates
3. Finding advice on doorway pages
4. Comparing merchant account providers
5. Getting started
6. Find out the rules first
7. Banners that work
8. Please remember the name
9. Merry Christmas! Free banner advertising for a year
I quit my day job
Associate Programs Newsletter #27
1. I quit my day job
2. Why I-Sales got the scoop
3. Dispelling myths about gateway pages
4. Ranking high in search engines
5. How to get started with associate programs
6. Check those Cybergold offers carefully
7. Another greedy spammer
8. Paul wants to be bashed, too
10. Articles at AssociatePrograms.com
Giving away free stuff
Associate Programs Newsletter #26
1. Where to find the best free offers
2. Generous 20% commission on books
3. Server can't cope.
4. Brave amateur asks for criticism
5. Sandy withdraws Safe-Audit recommendation
6. Too many eggs in one basket?
7. Who wants BridgePages.com?
How to turn links into sales
Associate Programs Newsletter #25
1. How to turn links to sales
2. Commissions of 180% a year on every sale
3. Greed and laziness in Cyberspace
4. Lots of "mom and pop" sites rejected
5. Commissions paid on 1000 free auctions
6. Breaking the rules - successfully
7. Engenius 1.0 recommended
8. Your visitors can create their own photo mugs
Huge interest in staying healthy
Associate Programs Newsletter #24
1. Huge interest in staying healthy
2. Helping you create gateway pages - and make money
3. More CPMs calculated
4. Declan Dunn gives value for money
5. Put book reviews in your newsletter
6. How to earn bigger revenues
7. Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks = opportunity
8. John Ferber's $50 challenge
TeknoSurf tries bold payout plan
Associate Programs Newsletter #23
1. TeknoSurf's bold payout plan
2. An intriguing amateur sells charcoal portraits
3. OK, I'll recommend a program
4. Why I've demoted Web Cards
5. Autoweb.com increases payouts this month
6. Give Virtual Merchant a rest
7. Lookers and dreamers shop at AIS
8. Corey Rudl is now No.1