KJ Beckett is a leading English luxury men’s accessories retailer based in the historic Georgian city of Bath. It offers a large collection of the finest quality, most exclusive accessories from around the world including cufflinks hand-crafted in England, fine silk ties from Italy, and unique silk waistcoats from New Zealand. Customer service is paramount at KJ Beckett. The customer is everything. Their experience is the most important element to KJ Beckett’s success. KJ Becketts offer low cost shipping to the US – orders are sent Priority Airmail and arrive in 5 to 6 working days. KJ Beckett despatch all in-stock items on the next day -97% of products are held in stock and the remaining 3% are available within 10 working days.KJ Beckett offers an 18-day money back guarantee on all purchases.
Affiliates earn 9%-14% commission on sales.
kkkkk, Luxury, tie,cufflink, socks , silk, wallet, bow tie, cummerbund