No matter what mood your shoppers are in – trendy, traditional, luxurious or budget conscious, Domestications is America’s authority in home fashions. For over 20 years, the catalog has been a solid home decorating resource for over 13 million shoppers, with backgrounds, lifestyles and incomes that are as diverse as the merchandise offerings. The website, Domestications.com, reaches an even broader, worldwide audience for a combined total of over three billion dollars in sales.
Affiliates earn 4% on net sales and 7% on new customer orders (a total of 11% on first new customer order).
ddddd, bedding, bath, home decor, sheets, comforters