Serial entrepreneur, affiliate marketer and rule breaker Jeremy Schoemaker is a compelling storyteller.
His surprisingly frank book, Nothing's Changed But My Change: The ShoeMoney Story, is a blunt, rollicking tale of how a fat kid voted most likely to fail ended up creating several multi-million-dollar companies. Scattered throughout the book are canny marketing tips.
- How to Start an Online Business Using Gift Audiences
- How To Increase The Amount Of Leads Your Landing Page Produces
- 6 Tips To Build A Successful Authority Website
- 6 Mistakes Made By Marketers Starting Their First Amazon Affiliate Website
- How To Find Awesome Content Writers That Won’t Break The Bank