Newsletter Archive 0
Associate Programs Newsletter #287
If we join forces, we can win the fight against the click fraud criminals who are robbing us. Jay Stockwell feels so strongly about this, he's giving away the newly developed tools and software you need to fight the fraudsters.
1. Join the new fight against click fraud
2. Dramatic 40.7% increase in conversion rate
3. Getting rid of pesky DMOZ descriptions
4. New, fast way to get links
5. Thought for today: Our greatest weakness
Associate Programs Newsletter #285
What makes the million-dollar affiliate different? How does Jeremy Palmer earn a million in commissions when most affiliates don't?
I interviewed him to find out.
1. Million-dollar affiliate interviewed
2. More questions for Jeremy
3. Prase.us PageRank tool
4. Big jump in AdSense revenue
5. Thought for today: The other fellow
Associate Programs Newsletter #284
I've just finished reading a new book I think you'll find fascinating. It's written by a guy who gets the details right - the million-dollar affiliate, Jeremy Palmer. Enjoy!
1. Jeremy Palmer - million-dollar affiliate
2. AdWords traffic dries up - how to stop it happening
3. Thought for today: How high?
Associate Programs Newsletter #283
This issue looks at a new, easy way to start your own ebook publishing business ... launching your own products ... and tips for affiliates whose revenue has stalled. Enjoy!
1. Want your own ebook - or ebook publishing business?
2. If you're planning to launch your own product...
3. What about Keyword Elite and AdSense Dominator?
4. How to protect a Blogger blog
5. It's been 3 years now, still hopeful...
6. It's our eighth birthday
7. Thought for today: Wanting something so badly
Associate Programs Newsletter #282
I have a real gem for you today. It's a website where you can get articles written exclusively - just for YOUR website - for no charge. Think it's too good to be true? Read on...
1. Exclusive reprint rights to articles
- not just another article directory
2. Don't panic over hyphens in domain names
3. "Blogger deleted all of my blogs"
4. Has Google created an invitation to spammers?
5. User-generated content: multi-million-dollar deals
6. Where to get more info on user-generated content
7. Thought for today: An investment
Associate Programs Newsletter #281
1. Blogging all the way to the bank
2. How URLs can affect top search engine ranking
3. How to avoid duplicate content filters
4. Article directory shares AdSense revenue
5. Coming soon: Where to get truly unique articles
6. How to build a virtual real estate empire
7. Thought for today: What to cherish
Associate Programs Newsletter #279
I love having affiliate news and special offers you haven't read anywhere else.
There's really special news today - an affiliate marketing shortcut that will save you LOTS of time and frustration, and create new revenue streams each month, but it's limited to only 100 of you. Sorry!
1. Adam's new affiliate marketing shortcut
2. In a "bad" month, Claud earns $60,000
3. Brad Fallon's new program
4. ClickBank's top sellers
5. Popular articles you may have missed
6. Thought for today: Catching lions