2010 Newsletters 53
Associate Programs Newsletter #453
We ran a survey early this year and you guys told us that the #1 thing that you wanted to learn about was traffic.
Since then, I've had my eyes peeled for some unique traffic strategies and have something interesting for you today.
Associate Programs Newsletter #452
I'm sending this out early as I'm flying to New Zealand shortly for a family holiday.
We've rented a house on Coronet Peak in Queenstown. The heart of Lord of the Rings Country. They also make amazing Pinot Noir around there too.
1. Motivated by dreams plus a few new strategies
2. An amazing free video marketing service
3. Thought for today: Be led by your dreams
Associate Programs Newsletter #451
This week a friend of mind took a hit. To say that he could have prevented it is a little harsh, but he definitely could have minimized the impact by putting a few simple strategies in place.
It's easy to think it will never happen to you, but how do you know?
1. A hard lesson to learn through a friend
2. This might knock Perry Marshall off the podium?
3. Thought for today: Repair when the sun is shining
Associate Programs Newsletter #450
A few dramatic things happened this week. The Winter Olympics finished, we received record rainfall in our region that was otherwise in drought, and in an even more dramatic turn of events, I turned 33. :)
I think the fact that I'm getting older is starting to impact my patience for idiotic statements as you'll see in my blog post this week.
Plus, a couple of special deals that I've organized for you. One in particular is for my fellow countrymen and women of Australia!
1. Is PPC dead?
2. Attention Australians - a special deal!
3. 40% off SpeedPPC - A quick re-run
4. Thought for today: Achievement is connected with action
Associate Programs Newsletter #448
Today it might seem like I'm getting on my soap box a little. However, what I have to say today is really important for those of you who are just in the early growth stages of your online business.
I encourage you to read and try to turn these thoughts into some action.
1. This is your business, not your hobby
2. A free guide from a $4 million dollar affiliate
3. Amazing link building resource available again
4. Thought For Today: Lost time is never found again
Associate Programs Newsletter #447
Jay Stockwell here. I love digging through data to find nuggets of gold. Today, I've got some startling evidence of old school wisdom holding true.
Plus, some interesting feedback on last week's post and some extra weight to the debate.
1. You've got less than 1 minute to make a sale
2. More weight to the debate and a cool site
3. Thought for today: Rebuilding your plans
Associate Programs Newsletter #446
Today I've got a couple of great things on board to check out.
Firstly, one of our new staff members, Mike Lowe shows you how you can tap into high quality traffic at low costs.
Plus, I break down a few misconceptions about marketing with video, and perhaps give a bit of a cold shower to the popular thoughts on what works in marketing today.
I think you'll like it.
1. Champagne advertising on a beer budget
2. If you don't do video, will you fail?
3. VisualThesaurus - 1 minute review
4. Thought for today: A new level of thinking
Associate Programs Newsletter #445
Sometimes we need a reminder on just how much potential we have in our online businesses.
To get 20% growth in a bricks and mortar store is amazing. Yet, we can get it in our online businesses by making tiny tweaks.
Today I share a story on how we did just that for a multi-million-dollar company.
Plus we share a source for finding excellent, unique backlinks to improve your SEO.
1. How to increase the size of your business by 20.4%
2. How to find unique backlinks to crush competitors
3. Thought for today: Don't mistake movement for achievement
Associate Programs Newsletter #444
I knew what this guy was facing because I'd been there. A great looking site. A truck load of unique traffic. Clean design and polished content.
... But he'd left one little thing undone. A very small oversight that would cost him dearly.
1. Don't back the wrong horse
2. How to increase sales by tracking web user behavior
3. Thought for today: Be a trailblazer
Associate Programs Newsletter #443
This morning while eating breakfast I received a strange phone call from a robotic voice. See what she had to say.
Plus, 5 business boosting ideas to increase your conversion rates.
1. Does cheap = nasty?
2. 5 business-boosting ideas to increase your conversion rates: part 2
3. Buy one - get one free
4. Thought for today: Determination & doing