2009 Newsletters 41
Associate Programs Newsletter #417
If you want your affiliate business to really fly, don't treat it like a hobby. I believe this is one of the primary differences between rich and poor affiliate marketers.
Associate Programs Newsletter #434
Is blog posting bogging you down? Don't miss our 23 innovative ways to be a better blogger!
1. Jump Start Your Blog Post Productivity
2. Does Your Website Have A Use-By Date?
3. PPC University - The Degree You WANT To Have!
4. Thought For Today: What Makes A Great Blog?
Associate Programs Newsletter #415
How effective is your writing? Is it good enough to achieve sales? Your writing doesn't have to be perfect but you do need to communicate clearly. Here are some tips to help you...
1. How to fix your lousy writing
... and why you should
2. It's time for us to move again
3. Thought for today: The writing muscle
Associate Programs Newsletter #414 Yesterday's webinar with super affiliate Mark Ling was an outstanding success (“What a great guy!” says Reena Shohet, who quizzed Mark). Thanks to everyone who joined in and sent their questions through to Mark. I hope you found it an enjoyable learning experience. For those of you who missed out or […]
Associate Programs Newsletter #413
If you've decided to hit the road to financial freedom and you want to miss the costly speed bumps, tune in on Monday, because we've organized a very special event for you. Mark Ling, of Affilorama fame, has finally agreed to do a teleseminar exclusively for Associate Programs readers.
Associate Programs Newsletter #412
Are you watching Paul Myers' new affiliate program? He's doing some intriguing stuff, and he's not scared to share the inside details.
1. Paul Myers pokes his head up
...the inside story
2. The man who creates millionaires
3. Thought for today: Your own way