2008 Newsletters 49
Associate Programs Newsletter #361
Here's an update on what Google thinks of "thin affiliates" and so-called "sneaky redirects". A 45-page Quality Rating Guidelines report has been leaked which gives affiliates solid tips on things they can do to avoid annoying Google.
And a lot more...
1. Google's updated Quality Rating guidelines
2. How to recruit, motivate and manage your affiliates
3. Where in the world SpeedPPC customers live
4. It's our 10th birthday - generous prizes
5. How to get a FREE copy of SpeedPPC
6. Are you new to affiliate programs?
7. Thought for today: Catching lions
Associate Programs Newsletter #360
Here's how serious we are about growing our online business - and yours. We're growing fast - I hope you'll come along with us on the journey.
1. Reena's million-dollar advertising budget
2. Million-dollar education, free
3. Tips for new affiliates
4. Thought for today: Learning and unlearning
Associate Programs Newsletter #358
In case you've been misled over the latest changes at AdSense, you need to read this newsletter.
Also, Neil Shearing has accidentally stumbled on a simple way of creating a site which generated its first affiliate sale in only 10 days and generated nearly $4,000 in affiliate sales in its first month. This is must-read stuff.
1. AdSense bamboozles AdSense expert
2. Cash in 10 days
3. Thought for today: Communication skills
Associate Programs Newsletter #357
Have you tried the new free AdCenter keyword research tool? Craig is getting VERY enthusiastic about it. Here's the second article in the review series he's doing.
Plus a chance to get $50 worth of clicks...
1. Keyword research review - Part 2, lateral searches
2. $50 worth of clicks
3. Achieving your childhood dreams
4. Hiring employees versus outsourcing
5. Want to comment?
6. Thought for today: Brick walls
Associate Programs Newsletter #356
I have a compelling audio interview for you today. Steve Madigan was so ill he couldn't even type, but now he's earning $1,000 a month. There's also a free way to get links and a keyword research tool that surprises our new reviewer.
1. How Steve Madigan conquered adversity
2. Not sure if it's worth it?
3. Quick way to get links to your site
4. New keyword research tool surprisingly useful
5. Thought for today: Adversity
Associate Programs Newsletter #355
If you haven't hired your first assistant, perhaps it's time you started planning for the day when you will. Even if you start really small, delegating a few tasks to a neighbor's kid for a bit of pocket money, you'll find it improves your business and frees you to do things you enjoy doing.
1. 10 ways to find online assistants
2. Have you joined the new affiliate network?
3. Thought for today: Employees
Associate Programs Newsletter #354
I hope "rich marketers" gets through email filters, because that's what this edition is about - the one thing they have in common.
You can do it, too.
1. One thing rich marketers have in common
2. The "Do this, then do this" way
3. Thought for today: First products
Associate Programs Newsletter #353
Are you determined to make 2008 a better year than 2007? I've set my goals for the new year. Have you?
1. Recharging our batteries and setting goals
2. How one thing leads to another
3. Two for the price of one
4. Thought for today: Your second wind