2008 Newsletters 49
Associate Programs Newsletter #371
We're getting into the really interesting planning steps in Jay Stockwell's series "How to make $1000 a month online". So it's time to stop reading this series and start DOING.
1. How to make $1000 a month online - Part 4
2. The Big Green Button at half price
3. Are you paying too much for clicks?
4. Special $20 discount
5. Thought for today: Realizing a dream
Associate Programs Newsletter #370
Now we're really getting into the nitty gritty. You know there are lots of ways to build a business online. Jay tells you the business model and strategies he recommends, and describes exactly how to choose your niche.
1. How to make $1000 a month online from scratch - Part 3
2. How to improve your Quality Scores Part 4
3. Why Kidino switches to XSitePro
4. Underground Seminar 4 DVDs available at last
5. Thought for today: Think big
Associate Programs Newsletter #369
This is a quick newsletter to alert you to a set of 12 very useful free videos showing you how to make profitable mini-sites. The video course was created by a guy who owns more than 50 mini-sites and is so successful he has a testimonial from ClickBank.
1. How to make profitable mini-sites: 12 free videos
2. Thank you!
3. COMING SOON: From zero to $1000 a month
4. Thought for today: Success
Associate Programs Newsletter #368
We've received a lot of enthusiastic comments about Jay's "How to make $1000 a month online from scratch" series - and he's only just getting started. This is going to be a fantastic series.
1. How to make $1000 a month online from scratch - Part 2
2. What affiliate case studies would you like to see?
3. Word Who?
4. How to maximize landing page profits
5. Want to comment?
6. Thought for today: Focus
Associate Programs Newsletter #367
Most of Jay's friends have reached the stage where they've started having children - and suddenly have a very good reason for needing a few hundred extra bucks a week. So Jay's coming to their rescue with an 8-part guide that tells them how to do it.
1. Jay tells his friends how to make $1000 a month
2. Fighting the New York affiliate tax law
3. Getting a higher AdWords Quality Score - Part 2
4. Thought for today: Two year olds
Associate Programs Newsletter #366
Super affiliate Dan Ho says that one thing many affiliates get wrong is keyword research - or keyterm research as he calls it. He makes his affiliate living by concentrating on "mini-themes" or niches within niches... I asked him to write an article explaining this concept.
Also, lots of other good stuff.
1. Ramp up your sales by selecting the right keyterms
2. Cashing in on an obsession
3. Top list of old-time Internet marketers
4. 8 reasons why Craig is an RSS addict
5. How to reduce your PPC bid costs
6. Good, easy way to do a valuable survey
7. Want to comment?
8. Thought for today: Promise me
Associate Programs Newsletter #365
Super affiliate Dan Ho is providing a new kind of affiliate training in which he does a whole lot of work for the affiliate. This is a really special offer for readers of the Associate Programs Newsletter.
I can't imagine another super affiliate being willing to go this far...
1. How Dan applies Zipf's principle to affiliate training
2. Want to comment?
3. Thought for today: Small people
Associate Programs Newsletter #364
Deceptive affiliate marketing makes our world a worse place. I reckon it's time to fight back.
1. Beware of this sneaky new affiliate tactic
2. Why I didn't just keep quiet about it
3. Have your say
4. New free affiliate training course
5. Are you new to affiliate programs?
6. Thought for today: Fracturing of trust
Associate Programs Newsletter #363
Some affiliates like learning from their friends. I reckon there are very strong reasons why you should learn from experts, from big thinkers, big achievers.
1. Learn from friends or from experts?
2. You don't have to be perfect
3. Do you learn like a novice or an expert?
4. We're back in sunny Queensland
5. Are you new to affiliate programs?
6. Thought for today: New ideas
Associate Programs Newsletter #362
Months of long days and long nights have gone into our new SpeedPPC 3. We're very proud of it. It solves your seven big PPC problems.
Also, how to use a tool you may not have noticed for serious brainstorming.
1. We've solved your 7 big PPC problems
2. Problems for Firefox users
3. Drilling down Yahoo's brainstorming tool
4. Are you new to affiliate programs?
5. Thought for today: The hours we put in