2007 Newsletters 37
Associate Programs Newsletter #322
How do you write an affiliate marketing instruction manual which is for both beginners and experienced affiliates? Can it done? I reckon Tim Schroeder has made a jolly good effort.
1. New affiliate manual has tips for beginners and veterans
2. Lively debate on our affiliate forum
3. Useful resource: Backlink checker
4. Thought for today: Who's right?
Associate Programs Newsletter #321
Are you blogging, re-blogging or merely chicken scratching? Here are four ways to make blog posts which achieve something useful.
1. Are you wasting your time blogging?
2. How to watch our feeds on Google
3. How to watch our feeds on Yahoo
4. Linkbait case study: Links and rankings soar
5. Thought for today: Attempting the impossible
Associate Programs Newsletter #320
I've been pestering the AdWords guy, Chris McNeeney, to write an article for us, giving some detailed tips on how he promotes affiliate programs on AdWords. At last he's done it.
And Steve Diamond has come up with a way to automate Chris's "leech" method - solving the affiliate bonus problem.
1. Three techniques to boost your AdWords chances
2. Solving the flaw in the leech method
...the big problem with affiliate bonuses
3. Thought for today: A skilful leech
Associate Programs Newsletter #319
A new controversial affiliate marketing book has been launched. It's going be one of the most talked about books in affiliate marketing this year. You need to get it.
1. Ruthless new affiliate book
2. Thought for today: Pessimists and optimists
Associate Programs Newsletter #318
If you're an affiliate merchant and you need to find and recruit more good affiliates, this edition is aimed at you. There's also an insider tip on John Reese, a man who's always worth watching.
1. How to recruit affiliates and super affiliates
2. Insider's tip on John Reese
3. 77 Ways to Get Traffic - the REAL link
4. Google gets tough on AdSense competitors and Google bombers
5. Are you new to affiliate programs? Read this
6. Thought for today: A real decision
Associate Programs Newsletter #317
Today's newsletter covers everything from affiliate basics to super-duper advanced stuff, and a few things somewhere in the middle. Whether you're struggling to get started or want to move your business to a new level, there's something here for you.
1. AFFILIATE BASICS:
For success, do one of these two things EVERY day
2. How to find hot markets
3. Want to crank your business up to a new level?
4. Membership sites tipped to be big in 2007
5. Gems from the affiliate forum
6. Why you can't trust your keyword research
7. COMING SOON: Advanced affiliate techniques
8. Thought for today: Relativity
Associate Programs Newsletter #316
Hindsight is a wonderful thing. I've made plenty of mistakes in my more than 10 years marketing online. It was a struggle in the early years, but things turned out very well eventually. If you want to use my hindsight as your foresight and save yourself a lot of heartache, read on...
1. If I were starting again...
2. A website owner who followed his passion
3. Best affiliate network in the world?
4. The suite of tools which keeps getting better
5. Thought for today: The winds of enthusiasm