2007 Newsletters 37
Associate Programs Newsletter #332
Rob Benwell has come a long way in the past year or so, as he reveals in his new book. You'll find Blogging to the Bank 2 quite a lot different from his first book. For a 22-year-old, he's also remarkably successful - with the help of his "secret weapon."
1. Rob Benwell cleans up his act
2. Rob Benwell's "secret weapon"
3. Flickr images on Yahoo Image Search
4. Try affiliate training membership for $1
5. Thought for today: A true friend
Associate Programs Newsletter #330
Awesome stuff today. You know that if you want to make a giant leap forward in marketing you need to create membership sites or have your own products, or perhaps create a network of monster authority sites.
But how do you take the giant leap from owning a few niche affiliate sites to creating a hugely successful online business?
The answer is in today's main article...
1. Solving the giant-leap-forward puzzle
2. PLR articles - now you can choose
3. Ebay clamps down on PPC traffic
4. How Mac users can stay on track
5. Problems to avoid when employing someone
6. Are you new to affiliate marketing?
7. Thought for today: Personal breakthroughs
Associate Programs Newsletter #329
Google's new universal search; a new tool to help you stay on focus; affiliate branding and more...
1. How to benefit from universal search
2. A tool to help you stay on focus and get things done - free
3. How Basecamp helps us organize our business
4. Case study on affiliate branding
5. How Netflix and Blockbuster throw away money
6. Cries for help on our affiliate forum
7. Thought for today: Help
Associate Programs Newsletter #328
Do you want to be more efficient? Do you want to get more high priority things done EVERY day to improve your affiliate business in leaps and bounds? Today I share a very simple technique which helps me sharpen my focus and actually get things done.
I wrote this because I've been distracted lately and needed to remind myself to use this highly effective technique.
1. How to actually get those affiliate tasks done
...and sharpen your focus
2. Our annual migration
3. Niche-finding tool revisited
4. What to do with those profitable niches
5. Six affiliate marketing success stories
6. Thought for today: Making good use of your time
Associate Programs Newsletter #327
You probably haven't heard of the ATHAP affiliate technique. I just made up the name. I didn't make up the technique though - it's been earning me large affiliate commission checks for years.
1. The ATHAP affiliate technique
2. Tweaking your site to funnel users
3. Gem from our affiliate forum
4. Note to Philip (you'll know who you are)
5. May Day Madness - seriously good deal
6. Thought for today: Our purpose
Associate Programs Newsletter #326
Outsourcing and delegating tasks to other people has been hugely important to my affiliate business. I started delegating tasks to others back in 1999. It would have been impossible for me to have the success I've had online without hiring other people to help.
Today I give you a few examples of things I outsource and delegate and examine two products that will help you do the same.
1. Are you outsourcing and delegating?
2. Outsourcing instruction manual
3. How a cool Kiwi discovered smarter affiliate links
4. Questions about tracking affiliate clicks and sales
5. Gems from the affiliate forum
6. Thought for today: the best executive
Associate Programs Newsletter #325
I've been testing new software which provides you with a new way of identifying profitable niches. This nifty tool is suitable for choosing a niche for AdSense revenue, affiliate marketing, ebooks, membership sites or list building.
1. A new way to identify profitable niches
2. Surprising way to find profitable niche
3. Why narrow it down to only ONE keyword?
4. First, you need to start with a few ideas to test
5. How to track affiliate clicks and sales
6. Posts on our affiliate forum
7. Three ways to speed up your article writing
8. Thought for today: Speed
Associate Programs Newsletter #324
Have you added video to your site yet? If you haven't, you'll be surprised how easy it is and how dramatically video can increase sales and affiliate commissions.
1. How web video boosts sales and affiliate commissions
2. Nifty free time-saving web tools
3. Your own ebook - now cheaper
4. Testing new software
5. Thought for today: Unlocking your potential
Associate Programs Newsletter #323
I'm going back to basics today, to try to help a struggling affiliate who needs to boost his conversion rate and get more affiliate sales.
1. Back to Basics: How to get more affiliate sales
2. Yaro's highly effective blogging tips
3. Gems from our affiliate forum
4. Thought for today: Never give up