2007 Newsletters 37
Associate Programs Newsletter #342
If you wanted to get the PPC training I mentioned the other day but were put off by the cost, I've some good news for you.
Also, residual revenue streams - a smart way of doing affiliate marketing.
1. Payment plan for PPC training
2. Three ways I earn residual revenue
3. Thought for today: Greatest discovery
Associate Programs Newsletter #341
Do the work once, get paid over and over again...
Here's a guy who's an absolute whizz at creating residual revenue streams.
1. An "Ah-ha!" moment in affiliate marketing
2. Coming soon
3. Thought for today: What we do
Associate Programs Newsletter #340
It's often hard to know who to trust in affiliate marketing. Today's newsletter will help you decide whether to trust the million-dollar affiliate.
1. Should you trust the million-dollar affiliate?
2. A no-hype guy
3. Thought for today: If you only do...
AssociatePrograms Newsletter #339
Just a very quick newsletter today to alert you to a time-sensitive opportunity. This is especially important for anyone who markets to Internet marketers.
1. Two-tier commissions on "deal a day" site
2. Are you new to affiliate programs?
3. Thought for today: The future
Associate Programs Newsletter #338
As you probably already know, Jeremy Palmer is a highly successful affiliate. Today I examine, piece by piece, an affiliate promotion he did for us which earned him $6.23 per click.
I reckon just about every affiliate should be able to learn from this.
1. How Jeremy Palmer earned $6.23 per click
2. Quality Score report subtly promotes product
3. Learn how to achieve extraordinary results
4. Thought for today: Opening up doors
Associate Programs Newsletter #337
I have three questions for you today, starting with a really important one - have you created the wrong business? Also, have you looked into C2? It's the exciting new way to encourage your visitors to add content to your site.
1. Are you in the wrong online business?
2. Use C2 to invite your visitors to add content
3. Is PLRPro any good?
4. Are you new to affiliate marketing?
5. Thought for today: Never too late
Associate Programs Newsletter #336
In this edition, I tell you where you can get free tips from a PPC marketing specialist who makes $90,000 profit a month. I also give you 10 good reasons why you should promote SpeedPPC to the burgeoning PCC marketing niche and earn $248.50 per sale.
1. Top 10 reasons to promote SpeedPPC
2. Secrets of a PPC super affiliate
3. If you're just starting on PPC
4. Warning about promoting online gambling sites
5. Are you new to affiliate marketing?
6. Thought for today: Pushing yourself
Associate Programs Newsletter #335
Our new SpeedPPC affiliate program is now open to all affiliates. We're paying $248.50 commission per sale of SpeedPPC, with average earnings of $9.94 per unique visitor. Do you want to know how to get your share? Read on...
1. SpeedPPC affiliate program now open to all affiliates
Go for it!
2. You need more than just a list of features
3. What if you don't have a SpeedPPC review to offer?
4. Time to be innovative
5. Thought for today: Against daunting odds
Associate Programs Newsletter #334
If you're successful as an affiliate, does this mean you'll be successful as an affiliate merchant? I'm finding out. With the launch of our SpeedPPC today, suddenly I'm on the other side of the fence. The first 12 hours have been a wild ride.
1. Seeing things from the other side of the affiliate fence
2. Not my first product, or even my second
3. Where's the affiliate program?
4. Thought for today: You have to think...
Associate Programs Newsletter #333
After 10 years as an affiliate, I'm surprising myself by launching my own product. Well, actually, it's Jay Stockwell's product. He invented it - a system for doing PPC marketing in new, amazing, incredibly faster, much more effective ways.
1. Jay's amazing secret - PPC 72,500% faster
2. My new business partner
3. Thought for today: Content so valuable...