2006 Newsletters 38
Associate Programs Newsletter #295
You've heard it before... "This could change your life." But did your life actually change? Probably not. This time, it just might. Here's the key to the door. It's up to you.
1. "Almost everybody gets this wrong"
2. How could you beat ClickBank - and all the others?
3. Thought for today: Voyage of discovery
Associate Programs Newsletter #294
Today I'm talking about two free reports which are so darn good you'll be amazed you didn't have to pay for them. They're all about strategic business thinking. See if you can spot the strategy behind them.
1. Blunt truths and shrewd tactics
...What's really holding you back?
2. Where to get good lifestyle articles
3. Thought for today: Strategic thinking
Associate Programs Newsletter #293
Today I look at good ways to save time and get leverage, so that you build your affiliate business faster and more effectively.
You can also see a few of our photos.
1. A really hot product - Instant AdSense Templates
2. Our new winter home
3. Mastering the basics
4. PLRPro - another nice way to get leverage
5. SEO guy's ebook success
6. Newsletter ad spots nearly all gone
7. Thought for today: Time
Associate Programs Newsletter #292
You've probably heard the saying... If you had a lever long enough, you could move the planet. Let's look at something a little more easily achieved - how to use leverage to ramp up your affiliate marketing.
1. Eight ways to apply affiliate leverage
...saving the best one for last
2. How to build and manage an unstoppable online sales force
3. Thought for today: Value
Associate Programs Newsletter #291
Today's newsletter is a bit different from most. If you have a son or daughter you want to help get a job - or more than a job - online, this edition is for you.
It also gives you a little glimpse behind the scenes at AssociatePrograms.com
1. An appeal for help, and then...
"I'm speechless ... Your idea is fantastic..."
2. Glennys's reply
3. My different solution for Mark
4. Thought for today: The dream begins
Associate Programs Newsletter #290
Lots of good things today ... a valuable niche, how to achieve your goals, Andy Williams' new book, and a millionaire with an unusual accent.
And a goal my wife, Joanna, and I have achieved.
1. Valuable niche to explore
2. Here's what I do
...How to stay focused and achieve your goals
3. See how Andy Williams "sells" his free ebook
4. Google's new AdWords Editor
5. You asked for it - new list building section
6. Millionaire with a Kiwi accent
7. Thought for today: Why you need to start today
Associate Programs Newsletter #287
If we join forces, we can win the fight against the click fraud criminals who are robbing us. Jay Stockwell feels so strongly about this, he's giving away the newly developed tools and software you need to fight the fraudsters.
1. Join the new fight against click fraud
2. Dramatic 40.7% increase in conversion rate
3. Getting rid of pesky DMOZ descriptions
4. New, fast way to get links
5. Thought for today: Our greatest weakness