2006 Newsletters 38
Associate Programs Newsletter #305
Just a quick note to make sure you've seen this ... Joel Comm, who earns more than $20k a month from AdSense, has released a whopping, comprehensive package to enable you to set up your own AdSense virtual real estate empire.
Associate Programs Newsletter #304
If you've been online long enough to remember how banner blindness developed, you'll love Jay Young's brand new technique for encouraging more people to click on AdSense ads.
1. New way to get more clicks on AdSense ads
2. Ken Evoy gives away ANOTHER ebook
3. Seven easy ways to create bonuses
4. Thought for today: Quality of life
Associate Programs Newsletter #303
A hot new affiliate report, Project X, looks set to break ClickBank records. It's being marketing using a brilliant viral marketing technique - not what you usually see in a ClickBank product.
1. Project X - hot-selling unorthodox affiliate tactics
2. Brilliant example of viral marketing
3. Over 100,000 sales - and now it's free
4. The long tail and what it means to AdSense publishers
5. The perfect online business model?
6. How to get new websites indexed fast
7. Want to comment on this newsletter?
8. Thought for today: Dying
Associate Programs Newsletter #302
Do you want your website to encourage user-generated content? Do you want a great new way to help you connect with your site's visitors? Remember, you need to connect with your visitors before you can sell.
This is what they call a no-brainer.
1. User-generated ray of sunshine
2. Do you want to comment?
3. Video affiliate system should boost sales
4. Thought for today: How high?
Associate Programs Newsletter#301
An angry, skeptical note I received the other day sparked today's main article. If you want to bite a chunk out of me, that's OK. But for goodness sake, do your homework first.
1. Seven ways to be your own BS detector
2. Do you want to comment?
3. Learning from big affiliate sites
4. Vstore dies
5. How to discover hot markets
6. Blogathon for kids with heart defects
7. Thought for today: Passion and enthusiasm
Associate Programs Newsletter #300
We've had an exciting time with the launch of a free traffic tips report, a whole lot of new readers, and a massive site re-design. And readers are using our report to enhance THEIR reputation in all sorts of different ways.
1. Woohooooo! What a ride
2. It's cheeky, but I like it
3. To increase your traffic, start with two lists
4. PLRPro plans massive improvements
5. Thought for today: Perseverance
Associate Programs Newsletter #299
Ewen Chia, the "super, super affiliate" whose name keeps popping up as the No.1 or No.2 affiliate for program after program, has just launched his Super Affiliate Cloning Program. When it comes to generating whopping affiliate commissions, he's the real deal.
Associate Programs Newsletter #298
How many techniques do you use to get traffic to your websites? Are they working well enough? If you're not satisfied with the traffic you're getting, read on...
1. 77 Ways to Get Traffic - bonus report
2. Why Jay has been a bit quiet lately
3. We've given the old girl a new dress
4. Want to comment?
5. Thought for today: Sail away from the safe harbor
Associate Programs Newsletter #297
A fast way to be your own boss, Google craziness, disabled blogs, and how to find new profitable niches. It's all in in today's issue...
1. Do you want to be your own boss - this month?
2. Google's craziness: AdWords advertisers feel the pain
3. Super affiliate's blog disabled
4. Intriguing way to find profitable niches
5. Having a whale of a time
6. Thought for today: Piggy-backing
Associate Programs Newsletter #296
Working less while making more is the theme of today's newsletter. Here are two totally different ways of going about it.
1. How to work less while earning more (1)
2. Combining user-generated content with viral marketing
3. Working less while earning more (2)
4. Thought for today: Three rules of work