2004 Newsletters 15
Associate Programs Newsletter #251
1. Affiliates who go the extra mile
2. Neil's extra mile
3. Keith's "Baxter Grabber"
4. Anik Singal's Affiliate Upsell
5. The Nitro guys' Affiliate Upsell
6. How to get others to spread the word
7. A new, easy way to get reciprocal links
8. Thought for today: The extra mile
Associate Programs Newsletter #249
1. What I'm telling our bookkeeper
Affiliate Program Tutorial
2. Introducing an affiliate winner
3. Five ways to outmaneuver the merchants
4. NEW: Keywords Analyzer 3.07, a superb research tool
- perfect for your new AdWords campaign
5. Bold introduction to affiliate programs
6. Updated articles at AssociatePrograms.com
7. A research tool that keeps improving
8. Thought for today: What you need
Associate Programs Newsletter #248
1. Whew! Here's my first interactive sales letter
2. ISL - it's just teething problems
3. A newsletter I strongly recommend for all affiliates
4. Want to compete with CJ and LinkShare?
5.New affiliate networks
6. Thought for today: Determination
Associate Programs Newsletter #243
Today I describe how I create web pages that get high rankings in Google.
I use a fairly simple process that works for me.
One of the tricky things about publishing a newsletter is deciding who to write for. I hope this article isn't too basic. I'd love some feedback on it.
1. From nowhere to No.3 in Google in 4 days
2. You can give away Phil's movies
3. Remember TeknoSurf?
4. How to get a good, cheap logo
5. Thought for today: Success