2003 Newsletters 24
Associate Programs Newsletter #224
1. Super affiliate uses special traffic technique
2. 3,000-page site gets lots of traffic, and other news
3. Useful free resource: Internet Archive
4. You nearly didn't get today's newsletter
5. Thought for today: What stops 90% of people?
Associate Programs Newsletter #223
1. Who's really behind Joe Kumar?
2. A touch of genius - and you can get your share
3. Dan stands out from the crowd
4. How Peter Gerstmann doubled his conversion rate
5. Some CJ merchants give affiliates a raw deal
6. Overture in bed with Gator
7. $2470.06 down the Google Adwords toilet
8. Useful resource: 100 top keywords
9. Thought for today: What you can decide
Associate Programs Newsletter #222
1. Our new beachfront apartment - and how to get one
2. Who on earth is Joe Kumar?
3. Why you should build something useful
4. An overlooked niche for affiliates
5. High quality, niche links to your site
6. Useful resource: Good free web hosting
7. Thought for today: Be kind to yourself
Associate Programs Newsletter #221
1. Affiliate marketing experiment No.2 - $1,000 a month
2. New tool: How to find heaps of good keywords fast
3. ClickBank's testing alarms affiliates
4. Once in a lifetime chance
5. Another affiliate quits his day job
6. Don't be tempted by this garbage
7. How to stop Messenger pop-up junk mail
8. Useful resource: Add content to your site
9. Thought for today: Which door are you looking at?
Associate Programs Newsletter #220
1. Here's an idea for a niche web site
2. Nifty solution solves three ClickBank problems
3. LookSmart promises massive bonuses and "no risk"
4. "Prospects list" of specialized super affiliates
5. New tool for Amazon associates
6. Whoops! Marketer loses 18,300 subscriber list
7. Overture suggestions can be a bit misleading
8. Publish without spam complaints
9. Affiliate managers: Is your program still listed?
10. Ever thought of promoting binoculars?
11. Rupert tops $200,000 sales mark
12. Are you new to affiliate programs? Start here
13. Useful new resource: Michael Wong's web log
14. Thought for today: Affiliate marketing
Associate Programs Newsletter #219
1. Web host attacked by hackers
2. Advanced tracking stops you from flying blind
3. Keywords: Are you jumping to wrong conclusions?
4. Major merger
5. Linking strategies experiments
6. Are you new to affiliate programs? Start here
7. Thought for today: The height of a mountain
Associate Programs Newsletter #218
1. Bundling offers: How to make more money from your
existing web site traffic by using co-registrations
2. Who to believe on "Smart Pages"
3. Are these smart pages? Or are they completely dumb?
4. Smart Pages get results
5. Who wants more good affiliates?
6. Affiliate wins Porsche, and other news
7. Here's a quick way to write money-making headlines
8. Here's a quick way to write money-making headlines
9. Thought for today: The smart, long-term game