2001 Newsletters 50
Associate Programs Newsletter #171
1. How Mr Anonymous could strengthen his business
2. New source of good domain names
3. Bundling technique gives affiliates bigger sales
4. Another tool lures away your visitors
5. Eight things every affiliate should do
6. Uproar program ends suddenly, and other news
7. Thought for today: Building momentum
Associate Programs Newsletter #168
1. Two affiliate success stories
2. How ClickBank merchants rob you of commissions
3. Two more ways you can lose commissions
4. Cruel and unusual punishment?
5. Deceptive advertising complaint could affect you
6. TradeDoubler gets funds, and other news
7. Hosting.com under attack
8. FEEDBACK: How to ward off evil Smart Tags
9. PayPal cheaper than Amazon Honor System
10. Class action lawsuit planned
11. Useful FREE resource: FindArticles.com
12. Thought for today: Wise and stupid men
Associate Programs Newsletter #167
Does your signature file - or sig file - entice people to click? Today, I show you how...
1. How to write sig files that sizzle
2. Amazon company begs for money - and you can, too
3. Smart Tags will lure traffic from affiliate sites
... sign the petition
4. Petition has strong viral marketing element
5. Amazon associates deprived again
6. It's not .net, it's .NET
7. LinkShare CEO bravely answers critics
8. 17 Australian affiliate programs tested
9. eBay planning Money for Bids, and other news
10. One ad earns thousands of dollars
11. Useful free resource: How to post to forums
12. Thought for today: Giving life meaning
Associate Programs Newsletter #166
Today I review one of those rare beasts in affiliate marketing - a truly outstanding affiliate program.
1. A perfectionist's affiliate program
2. Free course on search engine placement
3. Earning commissions without a web site (PART 5)
4. Free mini-version of affiliate metrix Merchant Report
5. Another safe haven for ListBot refugees
6. Why the Wz.com program suddenly ended
7. Four CJ programs average more than $1 per click
8. Be careful how you read CJ's EPC stats
9. Thought for today: Do you REALLY have to?
Associate Programs Newsletter #165
One of the good things about marketing on the Net is that you can earn money while helping people. Right now, many thousands of ListBot refugees need your help. Jump in and show them the way.
1. How you can help ListBot refugees
2. Seven reasons why ListBot users should use ListChannel
3. Passion for cars launched multi-million-dollar business
4. Earning commissions without a web site (PART 4)
5. AltaVista wants you to pay, and other news
6. Hot demand for Cory Rudl's new product
7. Thought for today: Ignore pessimists
Associate Programs Newsletter #164
Trying to earn affiliate commissions without a web site may seem crazy to you, but judging by my e-mail, quite a lot of people want to do it. Can it be done? Yes.
Today I start a series of articles telling you how.
1. Earning commissions without a web site (PART 1)
2. Earning commissions without a web site (PART 2)
Calculating the odds? Have a bit of fun
3. Earning commissions without a web site (PART 3)
Shortening long URLs
4. Corey's manual, Version 3.0
5. Tips for non-U.S. affiliates - and affiliate managers
6. HTML newsletters: Do it right or don't do it
7. New tell-a-friend system easy to use
8. Newsletter advertising picks up - here anyway
9. CJ reduces staff, and other news
10. Useful free resource: Rank Write Roundtable
11. Thought for today: Stretch yourself
Associate Programs Newsletter #163
It was a glorious day today in our sleepy little part of the world - Tuan, Queensland, Australia - and Joanna and I spent a while just sitting on our deck looking out to Fraser Island. The bay was as still as a lake.
We haven't had enough moments like that in the past five years, but at long last they're becoming more frequent. Perhaps this really is the year in which I work smarter instead of harder. I hope you are, too.
1. E-mail "talkies" arrive
2. Affiliate Metrix survey results may surprise you
3. NBCi affiliate claims $50,000 commission
4. No-holds-barred review of Webmaster Multi Tool
5. How Amin Khan lures new subscribers
6. Taciton dies, and other news
7. Useful resource: FreeDedicatedServers.com
8. NEXT WEEK: Earning commissions without a web site
9. Thought for today: Advice from Phyllis Diller
Associate Programs Newsletter #162
I enjoyed reading and reviewing Jim Daniels' latest book, because Jim is the guy who inspired me to set up AssociatePrograms.com.
He sounded such an ORDINARY person, and he doesn't claim to be anything else. If he could quit his day job, so could I - and he was right.
I'm very grateful to Jim - especially whenever I think of the lady dragon boss who used to enjoy making my life miserable.
If you haven't quit your day job yet, perhaps Jim's new book will be just the trigger you need.
1. Jim Daniels reveals where his money comes from
2. CJ's changes anger some, please others
3. Ralph Wilson switches to in-house affiliate tracking
4. "$" doesn't work in some e-mail links
5. Affiliate marketing conference in New York
6. Yes, you really DO need more than traffic
7. Comment from another one-man band
8. SierraCities ending program, and other news
9. Useful resource: "Ten Commandments of Online Success"
10. Thought for today: Dazed and confused
Associate Programs Newsletter - Special Edition
Here's the most exciting news I've seen in affiliate marketing for a long time. Super affiliate Michael Campbell, who earns more than $100,000 a year from affiliate programs, and his student, Boris Chow, have produced a new training course telling you how you can become a super affiliate, too.