2000 Newsletters 57
Associate Programs Newsletter #94
I have a major announcement for you today. As you know, I only run special issues of the Associate Programs Newsletter when there are major developments in the industry. Today a new software app was released that creates a whole new category and will be the first love of anyone participating in associate programs. By the time you've read this, you'll understand why this app changes the playing field for everyone.
1. Associates Dream App Come True
** Just one topic - it's that important
Associate Programs Newsletter #93
I hope you like Internet success stories. This week I have a good one from Ivan Simurina of Croatia, where an American dollar goes a long way.
1. How Ivan earns a living from FreeShop
2. Seven days of free tips, tricks and techniques
3. Myplay pays $1.50 for every new free music locker
4. Success In Seconds Business Kit
5. Affiliate marketing isn't child's play
(but it sure can be fun)
6. Yes, Mercata.com CAN spell
7. Real-life Internet success stories
8. If it looks like spam . . .
9. Gosh, thanks
10. PayPal.com passes 100,000 user mark
11. Yet another reason to join Corey's program
Associate Programs Newsletter #92
This week I write about an interesting guy I met at the E-Commerce conference in Hawaii, Scott Dieken, who succeeds while breaking just about every rule I've read on how to make money on the Net.
1. Scott breaks nearly all the rules - and succeeds
2. What are your best money-earners?
3. Question marks in affiliate links
4. You get paid in two ways
5. You don't HAVE to update copyright notices
6. Who wants Oamaru.com?
7. Newsletter ad spots disappearing fast
Associate Programs Newsletter #91
I'm back home again (if you can accurately describe my in-laws' spare room as "home") and catching up on the e-mail backlog. I found it surprising how many people wrote to me while I was in Hawaii, saying: "I know you're busy, but please take a look at
this. . ."
1. All the good things you missed in Hawaii
2. How having an affiliate program can improve
your ranking in search engines
3. Which affiliate tracking software should I buy?
4. Anaconda releases 9 new scripts
5. Easy to remember: Advertising.com
6. Fraudulent clicks higher than 30%
7. Tips, skills and techniques - for members only
8. Have you updated your copyright notice
Associate Programs Newsletter #90
This newsletter comes to you from beautiful Hawaii, where I'm sitting writing this newsletter while Joanna is out shopping. Among the 120 e-mails in the latest batch I've just received was one from my mother-in-law asking me how I'm enjoying the holiday. My goal for this year is to get things better organized so that I really can have a holiday. Next week I'll report on the E-Commerce 2000 Conference.
1. ClickTrade decision boosts clickXchange
2. How I Made $4,000,000 on a $0 Ad Budget. Mostly...
3. Medicaville doubles big commissions
4. Online experts get millions in funding
5. Virtualis 'not managing growth well'
6. Investor shows faith in TravelNow
7. If you reply . . .
Associate Programs Newsletter #89
This is your last chance: I'll be in Hawaii next week with John Audette, Rob Frankel, Dan Janal and Thom Reece - giving a talk at the E-Commerce conference. If you're doing something special with affiliate programs - either as a merchant or an affiliate - which you think I should tell the conference about, please zap me a few quick details:
allan AT AssociatePrograms.com
1. eCross RevenueTithing pays your organization 10%
2. You can get number one spot for "Christain music"
3. Virtualis offers $100 bonus
4. Chance to win Caribbean cruise
5. Easy-to-order printing
6. Avoiding tears over tiers
7. Danny cautious on long domain names
8. Year 2000 blunders by big name companies