2000 Newsletters 57
Associate Programs Newsletter #113
Learn how to sell like an expert.
1. How to sell - the way the experts do it
2. Amazon pays affiliates more - by mistake
3. The movie collector's website
4. Todd Crawford replies to criticism of CJ
5. Were we too tough on CJ?
6. Have your say
7. BigPrizes makes affiliates wait for payment
8. Did YOU send me a virus this week?
9. CJ's new transaction fees range from 15% to 25%
10. Thought for today: Famous failures
Associate Programs Newsletter #112
I love success stories - and this week's is a really good one. Jeff Ostroff, an electrical engineer, works only part-time - about 25 hours a week - on his Internet business, but he still manages to be a top-earning affiliate.
1. How Jeff Ostroff became a top-earning affiliate
2. Good software free and nearly free
3. Limited time offer on NextCard two-tier program
4. CJ raises its prices
5. CJ changes annoy affiliates
6. TickerTel pays residual revenue
7. One more bad contract
8. The magic formula for affiliate success
9. Choosing the correct keywords for a site
10. How to make them buy now
Associate Programs Newsletter #111
Today's tips, on buying highly targeted visitors for only 1 cent each, are so good I feel tempted to keep them to myself.
1. How to get 1,000 highly targeted visitors for only $10
2. Be the one who DOES something
3. McAfee's ActiveShield works well
4. Quote from a "dumb schmuck"
Associate Programs Newsletter #110
Lots of great stuff in this issue - much of it as a result of generous input from readers. Thank you for all your helpful comments and tips. You're wonderful.
1. Why it's good to join a one-URL program
2. Marlon wants you to buy first
3. "Childish behavior" by 1-800-flowers
4. How's this for a ghastly contract?
5. Free newsletter lists expired domain names
6. Top affiliates earn $50,000 a month
7. ClubMom pays out $70,000 in a month
8. Dialpad's "free" service comes at a price
9. A new place to promote your new affiliate program
10. Making cool cash with frozen critters
11. Latest free banner advertising winners
12. 22 pay per click search engines now
13. McAfee won't warn you about this Trojan
14. About.com fails to "futurize" its business
15. Thought for today
Associate Programs Newsletter #109
When Rob Frankel created an affiliate program for his book, "The Revenge of Brand X", he wrote a humorous affiliate agreement which is about the shortest I've seen.
1. Rob Frankel dares to go his own way
2. How NOT to write a contract
3. Sending shockwaves through the high-tech industry
4. Free long distance calls from your website
5. Free introduction to affiliate marketing
6. Unleashing the monster of e-mail marketing
7. Bad experience with per click search engine
8. Another way you're missing out
Associate Programs Newsletter #108
Ken Evoy and the Goodbytes team have created another winner. Their latest product is needed by everyone selling anything - and you don't have to pay for it if you don't want to. What an amazing offer!
1. How to find the perfect price for your product
2. You can choose from 8 million products
3. Comprehensive new book: "Affiliate Selling"
4. Branding: Quickest return on your investment
5. Jealously guarded marketing techniques revealed
6. SayIt's affiliates provide 20% of site's traffic
7. LinkShare wants us to jump through hoops
8. Another free long distance calls site
9. You can almost have an instant portal
10. Vstore makes it easy
11. Remember to get something for Mother's Day
12. Anti-virus newsletter
13. Just learning? Start here
14. We're up to 18 pay per click search engines
Associate Programs Newsletter #107
Wow! I've just spend the last few hours studying Marlon Sanders' new "How to Create The Ultimate, Automated Web Business". If you think the idea of automating your business is a dream, check this out. You'll be amazed.
1. Why I'm in such a good mood today
2. New Affiliate Union takes giant strides
3. Free long distance voice and video calls
4. New-look Bach has 56 pay-per-lead offers
5. Best branding expert on the planet
6. Shortest affiliate agreement on the planet?
7. 50% discount for Hawaii early birds
8. ROIbot adds yet another feature
9. Don't be a disappointed advertiser
10. Large Australian store pays 10% commission
11. List Partners will boost your subscriber numbers
12. New affiliate management software
13. Security hole found in Eudora
14. Thought for today: Why women want to be beautiful
Associate Programs Newsletter #106
1. Why I've grabbed another little niche
2. Places to get ideas for a niche
3. Affiliate Union is a good idea but . . .
4. Dispute Resolution Service
5. Hey bosses! Those pages should be secure
6. Be Free's Channel Cash works like a charm
7. Easy way to publish your own newsletter
8. Vstore goes international
9. Combining e-mail marketing with an affiliate program
Associate Programs Newsletter #105
I love success stories. This week's is about Shannon Anderson, who says her online business allows her to be "the only single stay-at-home mom I know".
1. "Teach-yourself" book led to online business
2. CJ's cheeky campaign wins support
3. Bigstep helps little guys compete
4. This little piggy goes to market
5. PromoMinder makes promotion easy
6. Calling New York affiliate program owners
7. Vstore offers toystore $10 incentive