2000 Newsletters 57
Associate Programs Newsletter #121
It was a good day and a bad day. We're having technical problems while making improvements to the AssociatePrograms.com database. At a time like this, I definitely needed some good news. It arrived, and arrived, and arrived... Ka-ching! Ka-ching! Ka-ching!
1. How I achieved 71 sales in 2 days - by doing nothing
2. Can you spare $6 - for a whole year?
3. Three ways to increase your business
4. Useful articles for affiliate merchants
5. Watch out for this clause in Drugstore.com's agreement
6. PayPal decides to help fight fraud
7. Make your domain name memorable
8. Amazon's new domain names
9. Friends, failures, experts, mistakes ... and me
10. Thought for today: How to destroy your brand
Associate Programs Newsletter #120
Making money on the Internet isn't easy. It just SEEMS easy after you've done a lot of hard work. Colin Fabig, the guy I interviewed for this week's main article, has been doing a lot a hard work - and it's starting to pay off. If you know you really ought to be using viral marketing but haven't figured out how, this article should spark some ideas.
1. Wotch.com combines affiliate and viral marketing
2. Internet Business Forum boosts commission by 50%
3. Most companies' strategies "don't make sense"
4. Amazon.com pays new-customer bounties
5. Learn how to avoid scams
6. Top 10 best-selling associate programs
7. Thought for today: The key to failure
Associate Programs Newsletter #119
1. ClubMom isn't afraid to give you the numbers
2. Don't confuse them - just get the click
3. Building a community with a sense of belonging
4. 10 essential ways to identify an excellent program
5. Business.com stands out again
6. You can earn 40 cents per subscriber
7. Uproar buys iwin for $88 million
8. PayPal doesn't protect auction buyers
9. How to combine Britney Spears and "Survivor"
10. Top 10 best-selling associate programs
11. Thought for today: Dreams come true
Associate Programs Newsletter #118
Here's a quick late news flash: Ken Evoy's latest product - due out VERY soon - is truly awesome. The impact will be HUGE. If you haven't already done so, I urge you to join his free affiliate program now.
You'll earn lifetime commissions on every sale.
1. How to create your own product in 10 to 20 hours
2. Why Seth Godin's new technique will work
3. How onResponse's viral marketing will boost sales
4. Whoops! Mike overlooks copyright laws
5. PayPal now offers batch processing
6. "I'm so glad you found him"
7. New optimization tool for GoTo.com saves time
8. We say good-bye to 600 dead e-mail addresses
9. CJ won't charge fee for currency conversion
10. New, better link tracking script
11. Book now to save 50% on Hawaii conference
12. What they're saying about me
13. Thought for today: Why you need goals
Associate Programs Newsletter #117
Here's the fastest way I know to get you up to speed on how to make good money with affiliate programs. Take these FREE marketing courses offered by two of the Internet's foremost affiliate marketing experts...
1. The world's shortest advertising IQ test
2. How Lisa went from nowhere to the top 10
3. EPage provides useful content for your site
4. How to use auction sites to attract traffic
5. Puzz.com pays out in three ways
6. Affordable, powerful shopping cart system
7. Page redesign boosts ScamFree sales
8. Cheerful addition to travel sites
9. You don't need a website to join WebSponsors
10. IXquick results not 100% reliable
11. How Alexa ranks pay per click search engines
12. Why you should be optimistic about e-commerce
13. Perhaps you don't realize this annoys people
14. How did you score in the advertising IQ test?
15. Thought for today: Why we need to feed our minds
Associate Programs Newsletter #116
The secrets of the $65,000 affiliate, what to do when people won't buy and how to dominate the search engines...
1. The secrets of the $65,000 affiliate - and more
2. What to do when people won't buy
3. Yahoo (1), HotBot (1), Excite (1), MSN (1) etc, etc
4. Thanks for the mention, folks
5. More proof that text links work best
6. CJ helps JP get paid
7. New site looks at affiliate blunders
8. RealNames bungles affiliate program closure
9. Top 10 best-sellers
10. The best way to succeed: Find an audience with money
11. Thought for today: How to make friends
Associate Programs Newsletter #115
Discover the tactics of the $750,000 super affiliate, CrossCommerce.com adds 3 million products, and PayPal to launch batch payments are topics in this edition.
1. Discover the tactics of the $750,000 super affiliate
2. PayPal to launch batch payments next month
3. How EnglishLearner.com gets 7 stars at IXquick
4. Advertising.com experiments with wireless
5. CJ halves cookie expiry time
6. CrossCommerce adds 3 million products
7. Banner-making tip
8. Latest winner of free banner advertising
9. Top 10 best-sellers
10. Thought for today: Rich bachelors
Associate Programs Newsletter #114
One affiliate program which is helping us achieve our financial goals is so good - and has such exciting stuff planned - that I've created a mini-website to describe it. Of all the affiliate programs I've examined and joined since 1997, this one excites me more than any other.
1. Earning 2% of $100,000 would be nice
2. Calling all gullible people
3. Another bad idea
4. If you want an instant business, here's a better one
5. 11,000 sign-ups in one day
6. Outletmall pays too much
7. How to choose and register a domain name
8. Impressive new meta search engine
9. Submit your URLs the intelligent way
10. Thought for Today: Another famous failure