1999 Newsletters 56
Associate Programs Newsletter #46
1. Web Cards tries dumb spamming software
2. Strange but true - good FREE advice ignored
3. Outpost.com offers $5 bonus for new memberr
4. Leo hides his program under Join button
5. Anaconda version - no CGI scripts necessary
6. Calling all revenue sharing program managers
8. What you can find at AssociatePrograms.com
Associate Programs Newsletter #45
Marlon Sanders' "The Amazing Formula" is overhyped and overpriced, according to a letter to the Associate Programs Message Board this week.
1. A haven for rich golfers
2. "Overpriced and overhyped" - and selling like crazy
3. Who wants CashTime.com?
4. Can you, too, be as happy as Larry?
5. Happy99 makes Doc Smiley smile
6. Better way of handling frames
7. A FREE program and free web sites
Associate Programs Newsletter #43
1. OK, I own up - I'm 50
2. Network switching to two-tier
3. BizBot directory pays out in FIVE ways
4. Mailloop does the dirty work for you
5. Rob Frankel's new option for merchants
6. Getting the most for your time and money
7. Free banner advertising for a year - more winners
8. ClickXchange catches cheat
9. Rotating Amazon.com images and links
10. Reporter tells fibs to buy Viagra
Associate Programs Newsletter #42
1. Pay-per-lead program pays $16
2. The Amazing Formula That Sells Products Like Crazy!
3. How to say "Get lost"
4. I.D. IT! bows out
5. I get free links from Free-Banners
6. How I increased my banner click-through rate
7. Amazon.com's advanced linking options
8. Declan Dunn pays for half your advertising
9. Please delete the hyphen
Associate Programs Newsletter #41
1. ClickTrade's new competitor
2. UTalk for ICQ two-edged sword
3. Some companies try to help
4. It's true. Banners AREN'T best
5. Getting those Amazon.com links right
6. Anyone collect collectibles?
7. Bottom Dollar Network adds content
Associate Programs Newsletter #39
1. Making $1000 to $3000 a month
2. Bright new discussion list
3. Learn what your visitors search for
4. Two-tier property listing program
5. 'Awesome' CGI scripts pay $50 and $10
6. These companies reveal customer details
7. Panel discussion on revenue sharing
8. Rotating images and links for Amazon.com books
9. Articles at AssociatePrograms.com
Associate Programs Newsletter #38
1. Books.com overcomes growing pains
2. Earn commissions from job seekers
3. The thief has few friends
4. One small way you could help
5. Speeding up those $2 payments
6. Hot words: Are you where people are looking?
Associate Programs Newsletter #37
1. Open letter to a thief
2. How ScubaSource lured 200,000 visitors a day
3. Bangkok.com loves Anaconda
4. I really like Amazon.com but . . .
5. Time for a fresh look at Books.com
6. "Winning the Affiliate Game" a sure best-seller
7. Where do I find that $16 per trial download?