1999 Newsletters 56
Associate Programs Newsletter #55
1. Get more for your advertising dollar
2. Proven techniques revealed
3. WorldWide SuperStore adds 60,000 products
4. MagMall bigger, better, faster
5. Handling Whoops! pages
6. More companies which get it right
7. Another little milestone
Associate Programs Newsletter #54
My main story this week isn't strictly about revenue sharing programs or their marketing - but if you ignore it you could unknowingly upset your potential customers.
1. How I upset thousands of visitors
2. How to stop upsetting thousands of visitors
3. There's a lot more than the commission to consider
4. Don't blame Perl, says Jim Reardon
5. Hypermart horror story
6. Why the ad-serving debate is important
7. Buying domain name gets results
8. GoTo.com adds search console
9. LinkShare trebles its payout
10. Calling for more generated links
11. My "unfair" advantage
12. Have YOUR say
Associate Programs Newsletter #52
I don't have time to try to be an expert on everything. This week I've called on Joshua Reimer and Lesley Anne Lowe to write reviews.
1. Did you overlook this factor?
2. "Win the Web Site Wars"
3. Most say OK to links in e-mail
4. How special e-mail links work
5. Be Free now pays $2
6. Doing better than playing for pin-money
7. An award you could win
Associate Programs Newsletter #51
1. The perfect revenue sharing program
This week, virtually the whole newsletter is devoted to a new two-tier program which offers a highly recommended product, an amazingly cheap price, commissions for life - and a site which is obviously designed to SELL.
Associate Programs Newsletter #50
This week I look at wonderful things ad-serving software can do, at Marty Foley's 13th publication, and at a FREE service that you can use to spy on companies.
1. Ad-serving software will tame your banners
2. Spin Cycle free and easy
3. Free AdsRotation a "great deal"
4. Bannermaster free or $25
5. Central AD built for speed
6. You can pay $999 - or $5495
7. WebAdverts gets most votes
8. Tracking those $3,500 text links in e-mail
9. More next week on text links in e-mail
10. FREE "inside info" on public companies
11. Powerful marketing success strategies
12. Psssst! Want to hire a banner?
13. Anaconda DOES boost sales
14. Want to advertise? No more than 3
Associate Programs Newsletter #49
1. Good guy Wayne boosts commission by $10
2. The Affiliate Emancipation Proclamation
3. New Anaconda script
4. 67 ways to boost your web traffic
5. SendFree autoresponder gets rave review
6. Are you using banner-serving software?
7. BrandAmerica could be special
Associate Programs Newsletter #48
1. Put your web on a hat
2. Are you breaking the law?
3. Are all two-tier programs multi-level marketing?
4. Where to start MLM research
5. Get the most out of email contacts
6. Coping with long URLs in email
7. Free advertising for a year: another winner
8. Phone cards zapped to your browser
Associate Programs Newsletter #47
1. Good news spreads like wildfire
2. Exponential/wildfire/domino/organic marketing
3. Hey Wayne, the commission is too low
4. Pay a little now - or a LOT later
5. New program designed to succeed
6. New FREE way to promote your web site
7. Craig Belcher rescues The Hormone Shop
8. That impossibly long URL
9. Joe Haedrich says he's sorry - again
10. Getting the message through without spam