Affiliate Marketing Success Stories 34
Associate Programs Newsletter #154
If you want to make money on the Net, you have to know how to sell. Right? Well, maybe. Today's main article is an interview with Daniel Rutter, who doesn't like selling but makes what he calls "a perfectly all right little living".
1. A man who doesn't like selling
2. Good advice from the man who doesn't like selling
3. How to find a copy of CompuBank's agreement
4. CyberRebate pays $461,498 commission
5. You don't need to worry about rejected cookies
6. Three web hosts merge and other affiliate program news
7. Yahoo! sells porn
8. Internet success stories
9. The "proper" affiliate marketing mindset
10. Useful articles you may have missed
11. Thought for today: Are you a friend?