Associate Programs Newsletter #312
Do you want to sell your own ebooks, or even create a whole ebook publishing business?
Having you been thinking about adding a new revenue stream to an existing business or creating a whole new business?
Suddenly, it's a whole lot easier.
Thanks to a couple of friends of mine, I've managed to arrange a fantastic deal for you. They've done all the hard work for you, and they'll continue to do the hard work for you, month after month.
And there's an incredible bonus for the next 75 people. (More about that later.)
You've probably considered creating and selling an ebook. You may have even toyed with the idea of launching your own ebook publishing empire.
Perhaps you've started writing an ebook and abandoned it.
The problem is, there's all that work… Locating a profitable niche, doing the research for the book, planning the chapters, and then there's the actual writing… For many of us, it all turns out to be too time-consuming and so it never gets done.
A couple of friends of mine, Adam Maywald and Robert Blackstone, have solved this problem for you. They'll provide you with not just one professionally written and edited ebook but FOUR ebooks every month which you can sell and keep 100% of the proceeds.
You may remember I told you about Adam and Robert a few months ago. Adam is a search engine optimizer, affiliate and owner of the AdSenseNiches.com private site.
Robert writes niche info-products and owns a string of affiliate sites. I know first-hand how good he is because at least one of his niche sites is competing very effectively with one of mine.
Adam and Robert are wonderful, genuinely helpful guys. You've probably seen them on our affiliate forum, where they've contributed more than 2,600 posts between them. (Adam is “Voasi”. Robert is “robertb”.)
They know what they're talking about and they like helping people. That's quite a combination. They're good guys. You can trust them.
So when they send you four ebooks each month, they don't just leave it at that. You receive an enormous amount of additional help.
Here's a sampling of the sort of assistance you receive…
For each ebook, as well as the PDF file, you receive a doc file you can edit, graphics, a mini course you can put on an autoresponder, a salesletter, a keyword list…
There's even a video showing you how to use Open Office software to turn a doc file into a PDF ebook containing affiliate links.
There's also a private forum where you can ask questions and get tips from Adam and Robert and other members.
You can also request topics for future books.
As I told Adam and Robert, they seem to have thought of everything.
Enrollments are strictly limited to 300, which is much fewer than many private sites.
Consider this… For each ebook, you won't have anything like 300 competitors. Let's face it, you have to actually take action to be a competitor, and that's where most people fall down. They don't actually take the first step.
Also, unless you're super organized, you probably won't choose to sell all four new ebooks every month. You might launch only one or two – 12 or 24 ebooks a year instead of 48. It's your decision.
You can choose just the ebooks which interest you most. Typical book topics include computer security, planning various types of parties, various aspects of health improvement, a variety of hobbies, and a whole lot more.
Here's what you can do with each ebook:
- Sell the ebook. The recommended price is $15 to $30. The simplest way would be to use ClickBank. You keep all the profit.
- Insert affiliate links and give away the book. You collect the commissions.
- Use parts of the ebook to create a free PDF report to entice new subscribers to your newsletter or email list. Remember, when you build a list, you're building a business.
- Use sections of the ebook to create an autoresponder course containing affiliate links – a nice hands-off way of selling.
- Use the ebook to add heaps of new content for your website. Earn revenue from AdSense and affiliate links. You must rewrite it first if choosing this option.
- Use parts of the ebook as fresh content on your blog.
- Set up your own affiliate program and get affiliates to promote the product for you. If you already have an affiliate program, add the product to your existing line-up.
- Allow other affiliates to rebrand the book with their affiliate links. Make sure you place a link in the book to your newsletter or NameSqueeze page, so that other affiliates help build your email list.
- Boost affiliate sales on an existing site by offering an ebook as a bonus to people who buy a product through your site. To receive their bonus, they email you a copy of their receipt.
- Use the ebook as an upsell. Combine one book with another to create an attractive package.
- Use the ebook for backend sales. When someone has just bought a book, they're in the perfect mood for buying another one you recommend.
- Modify the ebook. Edit it, change it any way you like. Add your own chapters. Make the book totally yours in every way. It's yours, so you can do this.
- Create slightly different versions of the book to appeal to sub-niches. Target small sub-niches which most people are ignoring.
- You're limited only by your imagination.
In ALL cases, whatever you plan to do with the ebooks, rewriting is strongly advised. This makes sense because you want to make sure you're providing a product or content which is different from everyone else's.
With four ebooks coming out each month, you may end up hiring writers to do additional research and writing. This could end up being not just a little project but a decent sized business. It's up to you.
The beauty of it is that the bulk of the work is done for you – thousands of dollars worth every month and you get it for a small fraction of that.
However you choose to generate revenue from these books, Adam and Robert will be with you all the way, giving you valuable assistance.
For the next 75 lucky people, there's a fantastic extra bonus of EIGHT complete ebook packages. What's more, you're allowed to choose the topics from a wide selection.
This is an amazing offer for anyone who wants to build a business or add to an existing business.
To make it even sweeter, I've arranged a special discount for readers of the Associate Programs Newsletter. You get 10% off EVERY month. The coupon code for this is “allan”.
To get the discount, be sure to use this link…
Be very quick. These ebook packages received rave reviews before Adam and Robert added the bonus of 8 extra ebook packages. Now the deal is a heck of a lot better. So you'll have to be quick to be one of the 75 to get the amazing bonus.
Grab Ebook Niches plus all the bonuses right now and start building your ebook publishing business…
Are you new to affiliate programs?
If you're new to affiliate programs and are wondering where to start, here's the place… The free Affiliate Masters Course. It's pure gold. No charge. Just updated…
Thought for today: Getting started
“The greatest amount of wasted time is the time not getting started.” – Dawson Trotman.
All the best