2010 Newsletters 53
Associate Programs Newsletter #463
If you're a solo operator, it's fundamental that you leverage your time as best you possibly can. Today we show how to make your content work harder, while you work less.
1. How to make your content work harder
2. More helpful training from Reena
3. Thought for today: Time is free, but it's priceless
Associate Programs Newsletter #462
Reena has written an amazing blog post (and a little training video) on how to expose money-getting keywords using some hidden features on the new Google Keyword Research Tool.
1. How to profit from the new Google keyword tool
2. 72 Hour Sneaky Sale
3. Thought for today: Never look down
Associate Programs Newsletter #461
I had an interesting conversation last week with a Google Engineer. He shared with me some current changes at Google that will directly impact your search rankings.
Plus, the webinar replay link for our recent free training on "How to Pick Winning Niches".
1. How to make your site super fast - and why it matters
2. "How to Pick Winning Niches" free training
3. Thought for today: Nothing wrong with change
Associate Programs Newsletter #460
I just wanted to give you two quick reminders. The first is to make sure you download the FREE "How to make $1000 a month from scratch" ebook we just released. Some people are saying it's better than most of the stuff they have paid for. :)
Associate Programs Newsletter #459
Some awesome stuff today. We finally finished the: "How to make $1000 a month from scratch" ebook.
Download it and have a read. I'd love to hear what you think about it.
1. Amazing. Awesome. Astounding.
2. Next Webinar - How to Find Hot Untapped Niches
3. Thought for today: Know Thyself Defined
Associate Programs Newsletter #458
We have the curse of knowledge, and it's stopping you from succeeding.
In today's newsletter, we're asking you to help us overcome this, and tell us exactly what you are struggling with in your business. We'll then know how we can help you better.
Plus news about the ebook we've been promising and a new guest post by Andrew Hansen.
1. The curse of knowledge. . .
2. It's nearly ready I promise!
3. 4 reasons why affiliate marketers fail
4. Thought for today: Helping others
Associate Programs Newsletter #457
"It's five in the morning here but it was worth it!"
This guy got up at 3:30am to get on it.
As they say, the early bird gets the worm!
1. Amazing feedback on our 1st training
2. Split testing newsletter subjects lines
3. Thought for today: The power of questions
Associate Programs Newsletter #455
We get asked this question a lot. However, recently, we've had it much more than usual. So we decided to take things into our own hands and work hard to give you guys the complete answer.
1. The question we get asked most. . . answered.
2. Green Web Strategies
3. Eye of the tiger
Associate Programs Newsletter #454
There's something very fishy going on. Can you smell it? It's bigger than "Finding Nemo".
On magazine covers, featured in the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, The Today Show, CNN, FOX and hundreds of others...
1. There's something very fishy going on
2. Can a $9.95 ebook change your life?
3. Thought for today: Don't fish in a herring barrel