2008 Newsletters 41
Associate Programs Newsletter #399
Are you going to cash in on the Christmas rush this year? If you're quick, you still can.
1. You're not too late for the Christmas rush
2. Sites where shoppers feel comfortable
3. Thought for today: Worries
Associate Programs Newsletter #398
Just a quick note before time runs out. After Jay wrote about AffiloBlueprint last week, their server was overloaded for half the day. So you might have missed getting it - or even seeing it. It IS worth getting.
Associate Programs Newsletter #396
Are you selling things that people really want? There's a site that shows you exactly what people want.
1. What people want
A site for powerful business idea brainstorming
2. Have you made YOUR Big Life List?
3. Passion, profits and purpose - how to get them
4. Thought for today: Growing
Associate Programs Newsletter #395
Every now and again a book comes along that excites and inspires me. This is one of those times...
1. Are you living life to the fullest?
2. Important links on AssociatePrograms.com
3. Thought for today: Extraordinary things
Associate Programs Newsletter #394
They call it "moving the free line". It's all about giving away extremely useful information or products. Now Yanik Silver is doing it, with freebies too good to ignore.
1. Life-changing new book free
2. Do you take vacations?
3. Important links on AssociatePrograms.com
4. Thought for today: An extraordinary life
Associate Programs Newsletter #391
I just heard from Allan. He emailed me from Paris and told me that he was exhausted and needed a holiday to get over this holiday.
Anyway, back at the coal face, I'm continuing my series showing you my top 3 favorite online business models.