2000 Newsletters 72
Associate Programs Newsletter #117
Here's the fastest way I know to get you up to speed on how to make good money with affiliate programs. Take these FREE marketing courses offered by two of the Internet's foremost affiliate marketing experts...
1. The world's shortest advertising IQ test
2. How Lisa went from nowhere to the top 10
3. EPage provides useful content for your site
4. How to use auction sites to attract traffic
5. Puzz.com pays out in three ways
6. Affordable, powerful shopping cart system
7. Page redesign boosts ScamFree sales
8. Cheerful addition to travel sites
9. You don't need a website to join WebSponsors
10. IXquick results not 100% reliable
11. How Alexa ranks pay per click search engines
12. Why you should be optimistic about e-commerce
13. Perhaps you don't realize this annoys people
14. How did you score in the advertising IQ test?
15. Thought for today: Why we need to feed our minds
Associate Programs Newsletter #116
The secrets of the $65,000 affiliate, what to do when people won't buy and how to dominate the search engines...
1. The secrets of the $65,000 affiliate - and more
2. What to do when people won't buy
3. Yahoo (1), HotBot (1), Excite (1), MSN (1) etc, etc
4. Thanks for the mention, folks
5. More proof that text links work best
6. CJ helps JP get paid
7. New site looks at affiliate blunders
8. RealNames bungles affiliate program closure
9. Top 10 best-sellers
10. The best way to succeed: Find an audience with money
11. Thought for today: How to make friends
Associate Programs Newsletter #115
Discover the tactics of the $750,000 super affiliate, CrossCommerce.com adds 3 million products, and PayPal to launch batch payments are topics in this edition.
1. Discover the tactics of the $750,000 super affiliate
2. PayPal to launch batch payments next month
3. How EnglishLearner.com gets 7 stars at IXquick
4. Advertising.com experiments with wireless
5. CJ halves cookie expiry time
6. CrossCommerce adds 3 million products
7. Banner-making tip
8. Latest winner of free banner advertising
9. Top 10 best-sellers
10. Thought for today: Rich bachelors
Associate Programs Newsletter #114
One affiliate program which is helping us achieve our financial goals is so good - and has such exciting stuff planned - that I've created a mini-website to describe it. Of all the affiliate programs I've examined and joined since 1997, this one excites me more than any other.
1. Earning 2% of $100,000 would be nice
2. Calling all gullible people
3. Another bad idea
4. If you want an instant business, here's a better one
5. 11,000 sign-ups in one day
6. Outletmall pays too much
7. How to choose and register a domain name
8. Impressive new meta search engine
9. Submit your URLs the intelligent way
10. Thought for Today: Another famous failure
Associate Programs Newsletter #113
Learn how to sell like an expert.
1. How to sell - the way the experts do it
2. Amazon pays affiliates more - by mistake
3. The movie collector's website
4. Todd Crawford replies to criticism of CJ
5. Were we too tough on CJ?
6. Have your say
7. BigPrizes makes affiliates wait for payment
8. Did YOU send me a virus this week?
9. CJ's new transaction fees range from 15% to 25%
10. Thought for today: Famous failures
Associate Programs Newsletter #112
I love success stories - and this week's is a really good one. Jeff Ostroff, an electrical engineer, works only part-time - about 25 hours a week - on his Internet business, but he still manages to be a top-earning affiliate.
1. How Jeff Ostroff became a top-earning affiliate
2. Good software free and nearly free
3. Limited time offer on NextCard two-tier program
4. CJ raises its prices
5. CJ changes annoy affiliates
6. TickerTel pays residual revenue
7. One more bad contract
8. The magic formula for affiliate success
9. Choosing the correct keywords for a site
10. How to make them buy now
Associate Programs Newsletter #111
Today's tips, on buying highly targeted visitors for only 1 cent each, are so good I feel tempted to keep them to myself.
1. How to get 1,000 highly targeted visitors for only $10
2. Be the one who DOES something
3. McAfee's ActiveShield works well
4. Quote from a "dumb schmuck"
Associate Programs Newsletter #110
Lots of great stuff in this issue - much of it as a result of generous input from readers. Thank you for all your helpful comments and tips. You're wonderful.
1. Why it's good to join a one-URL program
2. Marlon wants you to buy first
3. "Childish behavior" by 1-800-flowers
4. How's this for a ghastly contract?
5. Free newsletter lists expired domain names
6. Top affiliates earn $50,000 a month
7. ClubMom pays out $70,000 in a month
8. Dialpad's "free" service comes at a price
9. A new place to promote your new affiliate program
10. Making cool cash with frozen critters
11. Latest free banner advertising winners
12. 22 pay per click search engines now
13. McAfee won't warn you about this Trojan
14. About.com fails to "futurize" its business
15. Thought for today
Associate Programs Newsletter #109
When Rob Frankel created an affiliate program for his book, "The Revenge of Brand X", he wrote a humorous affiliate agreement which is about the shortest I've seen.
1. Rob Frankel dares to go his own way
2. How NOT to write a contract
3. Sending shockwaves through the high-tech industry
4. Free long distance calls from your website
5. Free introduction to affiliate marketing
6. Unleashing the monster of e-mail marketing
7. Bad experience with per click search engine
8. Another way you're missing out