2000 Newsletters 72
Associate Programs Newsletter #126
I've just attended Jonathan Mizel's three-day Internet marketing conference in Boulder, Colorado. It was attended by just about all the big guys who are on the cutting edge (or bleeding edge?) of Marketing on the Net.
1. New affiliate tracking software has impressive features
2. Who should receive the commission?
3. The best bookseller? The answer may surprise you
– a classic niche site
4. Simple, FREE affiliate tracking system
5. How to build a website in a day for $5
6. Useful resources for website builders
7. Thought for today: I don't do fantasy
Associate Programs Newsletter #125
Last week's item about the Newbie Club attracted a lot of interest. This week, I continue the theme by looking at two new ways to own a professional looking web site fast without having to learn a lot of technical stuff.
1. Build your E-commerce website without knowing HTML
2. You can have a professional looking website – fast
3. Warning to Netsetter affiliates
4. Affinia discontinues operations
5. Three ways to avoid corrupted referral links
6. How to improve your affiliate newsletter
7. Next week: A classic niche site
8. Our latest little milestone
9. Thought for today: Pay someone to do it
Associate Programs Newsletter #124
When I was getting started with computers and the Internet I wasted an enormous amount of time trying to find good places to get help and trying to figure out what to do. I wish I'd had the Newbie Club to go to, because it makes tricky stuff easy.
1. Newbie Club caters for large untapped market
2. Another Yahoo! back door rumor
3. Scary, costly error in CJ referral link
4. Affiliatetoolkit.com will create your short URLs
5. The rebranding of .WS
6. Complaints about Stamps.com investigated
7. Google slashes payout to 1 cent
8. I'm earning $1 per click
9. Marlon Sanders climbs higher
10. Thought for today: Narrow your focus
Associate Programs Newsletter #123
1. Dotster hopes to confuse the gullible
2. No-holds-barred review of AssocTrac
3. LuxuryFinder.com has commissions to drool over
4. How to get half-priced newsletter advertising
5. Anger over rejection by DMOZ
6. The case of the missing "s" at GoTo.com
7. Chet Brzezinski's hard work pays off
8. CarOrder, PayTrust and Amazon in the news
9. Golden opportunity for [email protected] affiliates
10. FREE course on how to persuade people to buy
11. Latest winners of free banner advertising
12. CJ University
13. Thought for today: This amazing new world
Associate Programs Newsletter #122
1. How to target an overlooked niche
2. Five-step plan for creating a niche website
3. How your niche website numbers add up
4. Mini-website pros and cons
5. Isn't it time you created your OWN product?
6. Marlon works for us while we sleep
7. iWant increases its bounties
8. How good - or bad - is Stamps.com?
9. You can earn $1 per newsletter subscriber
10. Top 10 best-selling associate programs
11. Thought for today: Be narrow-minded
Associate Programs Newsletter #121
It was a good day and a bad day. We're having technical problems while making improvements to the AssociatePrograms.com database. At a time like this, I definitely needed some good news. It arrived, and arrived, and arrived... Ka-ching! Ka-ching! Ka-ching!
1. How I achieved 71 sales in 2 days - by doing nothing
2. Can you spare $6 - for a whole year?
3. Three ways to increase your business
4. Useful articles for affiliate merchants
5. Watch out for this clause in Drugstore.com's agreement
6. PayPal decides to help fight fraud
7. Make your domain name memorable
8. Amazon's new domain names
9. Friends, failures, experts, mistakes ... and me
10. Thought for today: How to destroy your brand
Associate Programs Newsletter #120
Making money on the Internet isn't easy. It just SEEMS easy after you've done a lot of hard work. Colin Fabig, the guy I interviewed for this week's main article, has been doing a lot a hard work - and it's starting to pay off. If you know you really ought to be using viral marketing but haven't figured out how, this article should spark some ideas.
1. Wotch.com combines affiliate and viral marketing
2. Internet Business Forum boosts commission by 50%
3. Most companies' strategies "don't make sense"
4. Amazon.com pays new-customer bounties
5. Learn how to avoid scams
6. Top 10 best-selling associate programs
7. Thought for today: The key to failure
Associate Programs Newsletter #119
1. ClubMom isn't afraid to give you the numbers
2. Don't confuse them - just get the click
3. Building a community with a sense of belonging
4. 10 essential ways to identify an excellent program
5. Business.com stands out again
6. You can earn 40 cents per subscriber
7. Uproar buys iwin for $88 million
8. PayPal doesn't protect auction buyers
9. How to combine Britney Spears and "Survivor"
10. Top 10 best-selling associate programs
11. Thought for today: Dreams come true
Associate Programs Newsletter #118
Here's a quick late news flash: Ken Evoy's latest product - due out VERY soon - is truly awesome. The impact will be HUGE. If you haven't already done so, I urge you to join his free affiliate program now.
You'll earn lifetime commissions on every sale.
1. How to create your own product in 10 to 20 hours
2. Why Seth Godin's new technique will work
3. How onResponse's viral marketing will boost sales
4. Whoops! Mike overlooks copyright laws
5. PayPal now offers batch processing
6. "I'm so glad you found him"
7. New optimization tool for GoTo.com saves time
8. We say good-bye to 600 dead e-mail addresses
9. CJ won't charge fee for currency conversion
10. New, better link tracking script
11. Book now to save 50% on Hawaii conference
12. What they're saying about me
13. Thought for today: Why you need goals