2000 Newsletters 72
How to end your affiliate marketing confusion
Associate Programs Newsletter #398
Just a quick note before time runs out. After Jay wrote about AffiloBlueprint last week, their server was overloaded for half the day. So you might have missed getting it - or even seeing it. It IS worth getting.
Introducing the link-getting machine
Associate Programs Newsletter #385
This is awesome! Imagine your site/blog getting a growing number of links from an ever-growing number of sites. It's brand new, just coming out of beta today, but it's already getting its members good rankings in Google.
Solid, ACTIONABLE steps
Associate Programs Newsletter #383
Do you want affiliate marketing ideas or solid, actionable steps? Today we have a bit of each.
1. 28 more ways affiliates generate revenue
2. Instead of ideas: Solid ACTIONABLE steps
3. Think twice about eBay
4. How PPC marketers can throw away dollars
5. Gems from our affiliate forum
6. Did you miss this article?
7. Thought for today: A big mistake
Why are some affiliates so successful?
Associate Programs Newsletter #382
Why are some affiliates so hugely successful while others struggle? Jay Stockwell says one of the defining differences is that successful affiliates master the art of improving 5 key areas.
1. Exponential profits - a powerful example
2. How many ways do affiliates generate revenue?
3. Thought for today: The first "secret"
How to make $1000 a month online from scratch – Part 5
Associate Programs Newsletter #372
Are you so busy constantly changing direction, looking for an easier road, that you end up not going anywhere? I used to be like that. So did Jay Stockwell. We both managed to battle our way through that phase. I hope you can, too.
Jay is giving you a road map to follow, his "How to make $1000 a month online" series. This week, Part 5 requires you to take action. I hope you do. It could be just the start of something amazing.
1. How to make $1000 a month online from scratch - Part 5
2. Keyword research with no monthly fees
3. Maximizing landing page profits - Part 2
4. Dan Ho gets results
5. Thought for today: Greatest discovery
Spy on super affiliates for only $4.95
Associate Programs Newletter #359
Brad Callen sells his Affiliate Elite software for $176 and then $39 a month. He's given me the chance to let you access it for only $4.95. That's NOT a misprint.
AdSense bamboozles AdSense expert
Associate Programs Newsletter #358
In case you've been misled over the latest changes at AdSense, you need to read this newsletter.
Also, Neil Shearing has accidentally stumbled on a simple way of creating a site which generated its first affiliate sale in only 10 days and generated nearly $4,000 in affiliate sales in its first month. This is must-read stuff.
1. AdSense bamboozles AdSense expert
2. Cash in 10 days
3. Thought for today: Communication skills
Time to start delegating
Associate Programs Newsletter #355
If you haven't hired your first assistant, perhaps it's time you started planning for the day when you will. Even if you start really small, delegating a few tasks to a neighbor's kid for a bit of pocket money, you'll find it improves your business and frees you to do things you enjoy doing.
1. 10 ways to find online assistants
2. Have you joined the new affiliate network?
3. Thought for today: Employees
The $1.67 million video
Associate Programs Newsletter #348
Every now and again you see some fairly astounding stories of affiliates' successes. Here's a guy who's willing to show his "proof" of how much he's generating from some of his ClickBank accounts... It's $4,584 a DAY.
1. The $1.67 million video
2. Google pounces on PayPerPost members
3. We're back in beautiful New Zealand
4. Thought for today: Tomorrow
Affiliate instruction manual for beginners and veterans
Associate Programs Newsletter #322
How do you write an affiliate marketing instruction manual which is for both beginners and experienced affiliates? Can it done? I reckon Tim Schroeder has made a jolly good effort.
1. New affiliate manual has tips for beginners and veterans
2. Lively debate on our affiliate forum
3. Useful resource: Backlink checker
4. Thought for today: Who's right?