If you're like me, you want an affiliate business that matches your own skills and interests, not someone else's.
So you need to know what other super affiliates are doing.
You need to see a variety of different ways of earning a living with affiliate programs.
Here's the answer.
A Romanian guy by the name of Codrut Turcanu has tracked down 12 super affiliates from around the world and interviewed them.
He's put the interviews in a new book called “Super Affiliates Confessions Revealed“.
I'm not sure they're really “confessions” but they are in-depth interviews with super affiliates who are quietly earning thousands a month – nearly all of them full-time – from affiliate programs.
* Al from New Jersey earns a residual income by promoting cigarettes. Al says autoresponders are his most powerful marketing tool and he describes in detail how he uses them. He explains how a subscriber automatically receives seven messages in a month, so Al has seven chances of making a sale.
You might not want to sell cigarettes, but you can easily use Al's system to sell other products.
The book is worth getting just for this one interview. There's a lot more…
* Andrew from the UK uses a variety of marketing methods, including pay-per-click advertising, forums and a two-step marketing technique. He provides useful details.
* Anne from Indonesia did a lot of “trial and error” stuff and then developed her own marketing system. Everyone who signs up uses the autoresponder she recommends. The result: She now earns thousands of dollars a month in commissions from Aweber.
* Ashvin from Mauritius does innovative viral marketing. He produces a newsletter in PDF format and encourages his subscribers to give it away – earning THEM money.
* Bryan from California shares some little-known tips on how to be successful with Google AdWords. He mainly promotes products which pay a residual income.
* Denise from Canada is a marketing coach offline and online. She teaches you how to leverage the skills of others. She likes using ebooks as a marketing vehicle.
* Eo from Singapore achieved success “ghost-selling” Christian motivational products, receiving monthly residual commissions. Ghost-selling? I'd never heard of it. He explains how he did it.
* Gary from Iowa owns a wide variety of mini-sites. One of the many things he does successfully is produce brandable ebooks, doing it better than many of his competitors.
* Jeff from New Hampshire creates his own products and thinks of affiliate income as part of the equation. He's another full-time marketer who loves using autoresponders.
* Kerwin from the Philippines also loves autoresponders. He describes how he uses them.
* Willie from Florida rebranded a popular shopping cart, wrote a cookbook, and wrote a book for people involved in network marketing. You've probably heard of him. He earns a six-figure residual income. He provides tips on a wide variety of techniques.
* Allan from Australia and New Zealand (yes, that's me) is another full-time marketer. He shows you a couple of articles he wrote which achieved conversion rates of about 10%. He also shows you one very short article he wrote more than a year ago which regularly produces $600 to $800 a month in commissions.
Codrut did a thorough job interviewing the super affiliates.
If he wasn't satisfied with an answer, he pestered the affiliate for more specific details. I know, because I had go through this process.
He was much tougher than most authors who have interviewed me.
As a result, if you're looking for step-by-step instructions on, for example, how to promote affiliate products successfully via forums, or how to use autoresponders effectively, you'll find the topics thoroughly covered in this manual.
The power of residual incomes
As you read these 12 interviews you'll see that there's one recurring theme.
It keeps cropping up again and again, said in many different ways…
Look for ways to earn residual or lifetime commissions. Do the work once, get paid over and over again.
That's what nearly all of these super affiliates do.
And they show you how.
Two or three of these super affiliates are involved in network marketing as well as affiliate programs. If network marketing isn't your scene, don't worry. Nearly all of the tips apply just as well to affiliate programs.
If you're just doing ordinary things with affiliate programs and want to step up to the next level, this is the book for you.
You'll want to print it out and take notes. It's the sort of book you'll refer to over and over again.