If you buy affiliate marketing ebooks, read them and then leave them sitting untouched because affiliate marketing looks too complicated, you'll love a new site called SociBuzz.
Making money with SociBuzz will appeal to total beginners, because the concept is so simple. You post links on social media sites and get paid for clicks.
- You DON'T need a website or blog, but a Blogger account would be useful.
- You DON'T even have to make a sale. You are paid for clicks on links.
- You need social media accounts, such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Linkedin, YouTube.com, Tumblr, and MySpace.
- To be paid, you need a PayPal account.
- The minimum payment is surprisingly low – only $1. So they're not hanging on to YOUR money.
- Payments are made weekly via PayPal.
You should be able to earn at least something on your first day. Some have made money MINUTES after signing up.
You sign up as a “publisher”, get affiliate links from SociBuzz, and post them ONLY on specified social media sites. When someone clicks on a link, you receive a percentage of the money the advertiser pays.
(If you post a link somewhere else, for example in an email, SociBuzz won't pay for any clicks on that link.)
You can earn up to 70% of the money the advertiser pays.
You can go direct to SociBuzz and sign up.
OR – here's a better idea…
Give yourself a flying start by getting the instructions written by James Renouf, who has rushed out a fast, very cheap 16-page ebook, called Push Button 1.0. It's in large print, with screenshots, and the first 3 pages are introductory, so it won't take you long to read.
He gives you ideas on how to select affiliate links, the best ways to place your links, and how to get the maximum 70% commissions.
He says the average (non-power) user is earning $50 to $100 a month.
James also gives hints on how to scale this up.
You can join Socibuzz here