Associate Programs Newsletter #428
Three new articles we've added to AssociatePrograms.com...
1. You probably know you can use Google Insights as a handy tool when you're hunting for profitable niches. However, do you know how powerful it can be if you drill down? This article may surprise you...
Associate Programs Newsletter #427
With the help of a new marketing whiz, we're stepping up the pace at AssociatePrograms.com. We're going to be adding lots of new articles to help affiliates and affiliate merchants succeed. Watch out for new articles by Sally Evans. They'll help you succeed online.
1. Find out who your REAL competitors are
2. 9 essentials you need in a testimonial
3. Are you making consistent affiliate sales?
4. Thought for today: Experience
Associate Programs Newsletter #424
Niche marketing - the idea sounds good, but do you REALLY understand how to go about it? There are plenty of tricks to learn and pitfalls to avoid.
1. Avoid the 8 mistakes of niche marketing
2. AP Webinar: How to Build a Profitable Niche Business
3. Thought for today: What you'll remember
Associate Programs Newsletter #423
If you find affiliate marketing too complicated, take note... You don't have to be an expert in many different facets of affiliate marketing. You can generate sales and commissions simply by concentrating on one method.
1. How to concentrate on stuff that works
2. Zipf's principle revisited
3. How affiliate turns his life around
4. Thought for today: Simplicity
Associate Programs Newsletter #422
If you want to rank well in search engines, one thing you absolutely MUST do is get links to your site. Neil Shearing has just launched a book telling you how to do it. It's called "Top Linking Secrets: How To Get Massive Traffic From Top Search Engine Rankings Without Google Penalties."
Associate Programs Newsletter #421
Have you fallen into the Twitter trap? I did, years before Twitter was invented. Don't make the mistake I did.
1. The Twitter trap
2. Do you agree?
3. SpeedPPC end of financial year - 3 day 40% sale
4. Craig Beckta's Secret Cash Blueprint
5. Thought for today: Friends and enemies
Associate Programs Newsletter #420
A few months ago when I wrote about article marketing, I received an email from a reader who accused me of writing about something that "doesn't work any more". Well, perhaps HIS article marketing isn't working.