Associate Programs Newsletter #559
I doubt if you've ever seen a promise as strong as this. I certainly haven't.
The promise comes from a REAL super affiliate – one I've known for years – John Gibb.
(Yes, I know I've told you about John in the past, but this news alert is about something that's brand new. So, if you're interested in niche websites that actually WORK, producing passive income, read on…)
John makes his living online mainly from building small, niche websites. His favorite products to promote are in the hugely popular health and wellness niche. He prefers products that pay recurring commissions.
He's confident he can teach you how to build small money-making niche affiliate sites, using the methods he uses.
Sign up for his private affiliate service and he'll give you a flying start. He'll do a whole LOT of the work for you. Here's what John will do…
* His team will create a professionally designed mini-site for you in the health and wellness niche. You choose the topic from a specialized list of 300+ affiliate products (and growing!)
* The website will contain 5 unique, high quality articles, written by his team. John knows from experience how to write to sell.
* John will show you how to get high quality, relevant links to your website from within his own private hub of 300+ health and wellness websites. (This requires some work – you have to write articles, the way he teaches. In return, you get valuable, relevant links to your site.)
* Every month, more product opportunities will be revealed. The data you have access to is peppered with 5 buying intent keywords, and even important SEO data. This unique asset data is all charted up with monthly traffic volume (and how easy the terms are to rank on the search engines.) In fact, John sent me a sample list recently. I could tell the amount of hours in research time that had been put in on the niches alone…
* You get unlimited access to his coaching tutorials on a members-only affiliate portal. And on top of all that, you even get private email access to John.
In summary, you get a fantastic flying start… a website built for you, valuable links, and coaching from someone who has been there.
But here's what makes this offer different from every other offer you've ever seen.
Here's John's brilliant promise…
If you don't make at least $100 within
180 days of launching your site, or if
you're not happy – for any reasons
whatsoever – simply email John and he
will give you a full refund, no questions
Plus, you get to keep the website and all
“That's how confident I am in my service, and that's why I can provide you with a risk-free deal that probably no other person has the guts to offer!” John says.
I think that's an amazingly brave offer. But John has been doing affiliate marketing very successfully for many years. He has good reasons to believe in his ability to coach you to success.
(This offer isn't for everyone. You need to have some knowledge of WordPress. John is going to be really busy providing this package, plus coaching and updates. He won't have time to teach you how to use WordPress.)
He's offering a LOT… you get a fantastic flying start… a website built for you, valuable links to it, and ongoing affiliate coaching.
With a no-risk promise thrown in for good measure.
I've known John for years. He believes strongly in delivering what he promises, and helping others succeed.
There's a strictly limited, special offer for the first 50 who sign up. Then the price will rise substantially, and then go up again, because John wants to limit the number of people he coaches.
So have a look right now.
This is so good it's almost like cheating
Complete WordPress newbie?
John's service is suitable for people who are familiar with WordPress. If you've never used WordPress and want really solid, easy to understand instructions – with short videos and screenshots – you'll love the affiliate coaching which I'll tell you about in the next newsletter.
Thought for today: Taking action
“There are three kinds of people: those who make things happen, those who watch what happens, and those who wonder what happened.” – Author unknown.
All the best