Check your computer hard drive: I bet you have PLR content hidden away, gathering virtual dust. If so, you’re not alone.
Plenty of marketers buy loads of PLR content but they never use it.
For a simple reason: They’ve just never learned HOW to use it to grow their business.
If that sounds familiar to you – or if you just want to fully leverage your PLR content – then you’ll want to read on to discover 10 ways to make the most out of PLR.
1. Stock your autoresponder with PLR content. If you have PLR content that details a step-by-step process or a series of related tips, then you can easily turn this content into a multi-part ecourse. If you have enough of this content, you can create an email series that runs completely on autopilot for three months, six months, a year or even more!
Note: Just tweak the content to make sure it’s evergreen.
2. Use it to create an enticing subscription bonus. You need to give your prospective subscribers a good reason to join your mailing list. One way to do that is by offering a freebie in the form of a report or ebook. You can use your PLR content to quickly and easily create this free bonus!
3. Offer it as a bonus to paid products. Your prospects are sitting on the fence trying to decide whether to purchase your product or not. Offering a bonus such as a free report is a good way to help them make the buying decision. And using PLR content is a fast and easy way to create this bonus.
4. Create a paid product with PLR content. You can set aside your best PLR content and use it to create paid products such as ebooks, home study courses, teleseminars and more.
Tip: For best results, compile multiple sources of PLR to create your own unique, killer product.
5. Utilize PLR content to create a viral report. Do you have PLR content that seems particularly useful, engaging, entertaining or even controversial? Then use it to create a viral report that you distribute widely across your niche.
6. Turn text PLR content into a video. Don’t limit yourself to keeping your PLR content in its original text format. One way to expand its use is to turn text content into video content.
7. Compile PLR content to create a “vault” membership site. Do you have a lot of PLR content all in one niche? Then use it to create a vault-style membership site, that’s chock-full of niche articles, reports and ebooks.
8. Publish PLR content on your blog. If you don’t have any PLR articles, no worries – you can chop up PLR reports and ebooks to instantly create blog posts!
9. Create a fire sale. Here’s yet another way to turn gobs of related PLR content into piles of cash. Simply run a one-week fire sale where you sell the whole boatload of content for just pennies on the dollar.
10. Make a podcast out of PLR content. Instead of posting regular text articles on your blog or Facebook wall, you can read your PLR content to create a podcast. Best of all, you can then submit this podcast to podcast directories, thus reaching even further into your target market!
There you have it – 10 profitable ways to use PLR content to grow your business.
The key is to get “high quality” PLR content to begin with! And let me tell you, there is a package of PLR that is currently available that certainly lives up to that description!
Jimmy D. Brown, the person who coined the phrase “private label rights” has a 12-year anniversary PLR package available for a limited time.
It's loaded with guides, products, articles, templates, checklists, swipe files – plus two bonus packages, fast action bonuses … so much content at one low price that it's unbelievable until you see it for yourself. BUT, it's only available for a limited time and the fast action bonuses are going fast. Get the details here.