- At Last! The SiteSell WordPress Plugin: bizXpress
- Christine Turns Hobby Into Profitable Online Business
- Why Promoting Timeless Residual Products Is The Smart Way Do Affiliate Marketing
- Too Busy To Build A Website?
- Successful Affiliate: Becky Turner
- How to make $1000 a month online from scratch
- Free Affiliate Masters Course
- Best Affiliate Programs
- Affiliate Program Tutorial
- How to boost your AdSense revenue
Stay In Touch
Content Posted by Jay Stockwell
Associate Programs Newsletter #472
Last week I mentioned that not learning how to buy traffic is like choosing not to learn how to drive a car because there are buses.
What I didn't discuss were the options for people who WANT to buy traffic, but don't have a big budget to do so.
Today I share a strategy for seeing quick success with a small budget.
1. How to successfully buy traffic on a budget
2. $1290 for $347 over in 48 hours
3. Thought for today: Strategy and tactics
As I discussed in an earlier post, not learning the art of buying traffic is a bit like not learning how to drive a car. Sure, the bus is OK (which I compared to SEO), but if you really want full control and freedom you must go through the often frustrating learning curve.
Unfortunately for many, it’s not a lack of willingness that is the problem. It’s a lack of funds.
I’ve heard this a lot over the years, but haven’t seen any decent (or at least free) guides for learning how to buy traffic on a budget. So today, I decided to put one together for you.
Associate Programs Newsletter #471
Can you drive a car? If so, do you remember when you were learning how to do it?
If your experience was anything like mine, it was pretty nerve wracking for myself and my future sister-in-law who taught me everything I needed to know.
Associate Programs Newsletter #470
It's easy to get disheartened and think that all the good online opportunities are gone.
That's not the case at all.
Today, we're going to show you a massive gold mine of niche markets with decent volume and almost no competition.
1. Picking the right battles
2. A 3rd birthday celebration
3. Thought for today: Small enough to win
Associate Programs Newsletter #469
Imagine building a house on pure guess work. It would probably be an eyesore and structurally unsound. Likewise, if you build your site without keyword research, you're simply guessing.
1. Don't guess. Just know.
2. We're creating 5 new case study sites
3. Thought for today: Two choices
Associate Programs Newsletter #468
If it didn't have real consequences, it would be quite funny.
You know, the guru hyperbole that's thrown around saying "x" is dead, and if you're not doing "x" you're going to fail.
One of the most annoying examples of this has to be the myth surrounding PPC not working in affiliate marketing. Today, we prove that this isn't the case.
Plus, I reveal a new surprise that we'll be launching soon.
1. Are affiliates still using PPC successfully?
2. A special surprise is on the way
3. Thought for today: Rid yourself of traditional thinking
Associate Programs Newsletter #467
Allan and I both love affiliate marketing.
What we don't love is hearing that 90% of affiliates never make a sale.
Well, this week we've got something special for all those who've never had the thrill.
1. Take A Peek Inside Dan's Affiliate Training - Your Gift
2. PPC - Are you paying too much?
3. Thought for today: The right company
Associate Programs Newsletter #466
It's nice to get positive little surprises isn't it? This week I got one. Rankings on one of our sites had improved dramatically... But why?
1. How to use an affiliate program as a link building tool
2. The power of independent feedback
3. Thought for today: Safety in the multitude of counselors
Associate Programs Newsletter #465
Wow. Last week's newsletter really struck a chord with people. Today I've got a few extra comments.
Plus, I want to show you the most amazing piece of SEO software I've ever seen.
1. My comments struck a chord
2. The 1.5 million dollar SEO tool
3. Thought For Today: We shall neither fail nor falter
Associate Programs Newsletter #464
This week one of our sites was hacked. However, the hacker was smart enough to change only one tiny, yet devastating thing. Our most profitable affiliate link. This link has made over 100k in commissions in the last year.
Sign-up for our newsletter and receive our 77 page eBook "How to make $1000 a month from scratch".
Best of all it's FREE!
We guarantee we will never sell or give your email address to anyone.
Learn from an affiliate veteran.
Your host, Allan Gardyne, has been earning a good living from affiliate programs since 1998.