Top Articles

Stay In Touch

Affiliate Marketing Forum

FAQ FAQ Search Search Memberlist Memberlist Usergroups Usergroups
Register Register Profile Profile Log in to check your private messages Private Messages Log in Log in

What's JM up to these days?

Affiliate Marketing Forum Index » James Martell's Methods
View previous topic :: View next topic  
beingcre8tive

Post Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:16 pm
      Post subject: What's JM up to these days?

I started with JM several years ago. I thought his ideas were good for the days when internet marketing was alot easier. Then I herd many of his sites got banned and I lost interest. What is he up to these days? Has he change his tune much? Or still preaching the same things?

Post Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:54 pm
      Post subject:

The big man seems to be running more of his own courses and products. I really would to know how many profitable sites that have nothing to do with IM has he these days.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:34 pm
      Post subject: James Online Courses

I am in the middle of James' backlink course right now. He has shown us several of his sites that have been online for years and they rank extremely well for many highly competitive keywords. Although his linking strategy is all done manually and takes quite a bit of time, it seems to be very effective.

I have been using software such as seo elite to analyze my competitors and he actually copies every backlink going to his competitors sites and examines them manually.

I certainly don't reget putting the money out for this course. I knew quite abit about backlinking before this course (at least I thought I did) and I wanted to know for sure if what I was doing was right or not. Only half way through his course, I found many mistakes I was making and ways that I could improve what I was already doing. This is the only course I have taken from him, but so far, it has helped me in many ways.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:12 pm
      Post subject:

I've never heard of him. Where could I find some of his writing?
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
ahmadrajab

Post Posted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:46 pm
      Post subject:

I am currently revising James's teaching and theory on link building strategy. It is split into a seminar and addittional documents to support it. Some great tips. I think he is great but I too would like to know what he is doing, project wise or teaching wise currently.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
DanielMilstein

Post Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:16 am
      Post subject:

I am yet to read his book. But I have heard some great reviews about his affiliate marketers handbook. But that was long back. Are there any more editions of JM's book after 2005? If there are no any more versions, are you guys still reading his 2005 version?

Post Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:09 pm
      Post subject:

I read his book sometime back and found some good link building strategies that could be used, but I think one may need to check other build up in order to have a clear strategy.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:05 pm
      Post subject:

Miss this chubby guy. Where is he now ?
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Affiliate Marketing Forum Index » James Martell's Methods
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT

Jump to: