Top Articles

Stay In Touch

Affiliate Marketing Forum

FAQ FAQ Search Search Memberlist Memberlist Usergroups Usergroups
Register Register Profile Profile Log in to check your private messages Private Messages Log in Log in

How Can I Make Money Online - Atleast $20 Everyday For Free?

Affiliate Marketing Forum Index » How to Earn More
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sidman16

Post Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:58 pm
      Post subject: How Can I Make Money Online - Atleast $20 Everyday For Free?

Hello, I know this sounds very blunt but im very new to internet marketing and I just want a real way on how I can make atleast $20 every single day online for free. please help me thanks.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
masterdj

Post Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:07 pm
      Post subject:

Hello Sid...we must be realistic here. You can not make alot of money with no money. But you can make alittle to help yourself get started.

Now Sid there are not alot of free ways to make money out there. I found 1 that worked for me years ago and it has served me very well. I make over $10-$50 a day with it. And there is no investment. But you will NEED to work hard if you expect to profit.

This company pays you for referals...

Get Paid $1.50 to $5.00 for each free lead you generate. This is great because your visitors don't even have to buy anything.

So if you are looking for a consistent way to pay monthly membership fees or take care of any extra bills. This may work for you, I got my first pay raise Oct 16, 2009 and now I'm earning $3.50 per lead. So, you won't get rich but you can make a few extra hundred dollars per month.

I reccommend it. Give it a try.

Hope your successful Very Happy

[Links deleted. They belong in your signature file. You can click on Profile and create one. Admin.]
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
willjordan8

Post Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:05 pm
      Post subject: Thanks dude

Hello there masterdj,

Thanks for explaining to me about this opportunity. I just joined a few minutes ago and it truly seems promising. I just realized they have a way to make money without spending money. Yeah I know you mentioned that in your post but I did not believe until I checked it out just now. I already made $6 dollars and I only posted 3 ads on backpage for it! Free classifieds do work with this!

Sorry but ive never made a dime online so im stocked!...thanks for telling me about this site.

If I post like this I might make $50 dollars or more daily...im just thankful, thanks again.
InternetMarketingIQ

Post Posted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:33 am
      Post subject:

Marketing is about finding markets. Sounds simple, and it's not.

You find a product or service AFTER you find the need/want within a target audience for that product or service.

Then you figure out how to get yourself between the "market" and the "offer". You are the middleman.

I can suggest that if you want to start for "free" you begin by writing for hubpages. Make sure it's something you can do. Run up your HubScore. Then investigate different opportunities by learning keyword research. As you develop your persuasive skills start to introduce affiliate products to the mix. Until then take advantage of Adsense.

This formula works. While I own a large network of sites I've built over the years... I write a lot at Hubpages and they are in my top 10 income streams.

And it's free in that you don't pay for hosting... it's just your time and you give back 40% of your traffic for the "free" service.

Post Posted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:25 pm
      Post subject:

willjordan8 and masterdj, If you're going to spend your time zapping around the Internet writing little promotions for something, you need to be sure you read the guidelines or instructions of any site you visit. If you don't, your posts or ads are likely to be deleted and you're likely to be banned from the site.

willjordan8, instead of concentrating on earning $20 a day, for long term revenue streams that will keep going for years and years, think of what you can offer that provides real value.
Linda Sweetfield

Post Posted: Sun May 02, 2010 3:01 pm
      Post subject:

Hi Sideman,

All good stuff. If I may add my own two cents here too to what the guys have said,if you are getting started and have 20 dollars and perhaps a CPA account or even clickbank, maybe use this method. I have been using this particular slant on video marketing now for around four years as a part of my overall business model. I have found it a method that works very well for me. Its a bit long winded so I will summarise as best I can in this space.

I find offers from my CPAs, any niche will do really. I then find videos related to my product where the owner has a certain amount of views but has no link to anything. I then contact the owner and based on a spreadsheet calculation I use, which is based on several variables, view count, time up, conversion rate for typical youtube videos, which is less than 1% in most instances, I calculate how much I could earn from traffic off this video. I then contact the owner, again I have a very particular template I use for this mail and I offer then a certain amount per month, to, in effect, rent their video. Now there is a high rate of ignoring on their parts, which is to be expected, but a certain % will take the offer. I have rented videos in the past for $20 per month whilst making 400 - 500 off that video. The reality is that some owners don't realise the value of the traffic they have and have never thought of monitizing it in any fashion. Given the sheer volume of videos on youtube etc there is always someone who will be open to this approach. This has been a consistent source of traffic and earnings for me for years now. Again, I never, never offer to buy their accounts, just to rent their vids. Hope this helps and if you have any specific questions, which you may, let me know and I will post them up

Post Posted: Fri May 14, 2010 7:07 pm
      Post subject:

First you need to find an online business that is legitimate with real people to help you do your best. Second you must do research before jumping into an online program,you don't want to be scammed do you? of course not. This opportunity allows you to earn money from ClickBank, HD Publishing, TrialPay, Google Adsense, US Search and Match.com. What you get is your own People search engine website (free of charge to you) that pays you a commission when people get results for anybody's phone#, address, email look-up, ssn or running background checks. It's a fact: 30% of all searches online are people related, so it's a very good niche to get into. Plus there are other way you can utilize your People Search business to make more money. There's also a whole forum full of members working the same system you are, helping you along the way. Give it a try. You won't regret it. A small investment of $10 is to host your website with a compatible software.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:39 pm
      Post subject:

You can always write articles for other people to make money but you only have to provide quality articles though!
Rockmanfl

Post Posted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:29 am
      Post subject:

you'll have to build up your site, but this takes time, by promoting and getting traffic through backlinks, article marketing, blogging - it's not an overnight success, but in time you can start to bring in some serious traffic

Post Posted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:38 am
      Post subject:

There are many ways, but my preferred one
is always niche marketing.

Once you dominate a niche, then you can
monetize it many ways:

- Adsense
- CPA offers
- Affiliate products
- Your own products

And it will earn for you for a long time.

Cheers,

*** I made $1105.81 from Zero - (April-May 2010) - see proof ***

ishuvonet

Post Posted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:58 pm
      Post subject:

Making $20 per day is not a difficult job.But you have to do some work for that.My recommendation is set up a blog,drive some traffic there and then join an affiliate program. You will make hundreds of dollar per day if you can promote them well.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:34 pm
      Post subject:

The most possible way to earn online is to work to some virtual company like elance and odesk. It is free to register and you can find employers in there and the payment is guaranteed. You can earn more than $20 if you're hard working. You can try ppc or referrals but best if you will visit sites like what I mentioned.
siddiq15

Post Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:30 am
      Post subject: How to earn 20$ daily

This is very easy to earn 20$ to 50$ easily. International market in simply words forex which we earn 20$ to 50$ easily daily. I also do this market which buying and selling option.
[URLs deleted - Moderator]
jcr266

Post Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:37 pm
      Post subject:

Find a affiliate program that offers products or services your familar with. If you can make one sale a day on something that pays well you should be able to make $20.

I would work on making a sale a day even if your only making a few dollars and work to make more.

the higher priced items pay more per sale and some cost per action lead programs pay 50 cents to $25 a lead. try making site with a few choices maybe some CPA leads and products from affiliate program.

I also like to take some money i make and invest it so i have income comming in even if i have no sales.
dame016

Post Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:39 pm
      Post subject:

If you are good in writing, you can try writing for Factoidz. If you can do Product Comparison Reviews, then you can earn more than $15 for each. If you do one everyday, then you can earn somewhere at $20 per day.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Affiliate Marketing Forum Index » How to Earn More
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT

Jump to: