Top Articles

Stay In Touch

Affiliate Marketing Forum

FAQ FAQ Search Search Memberlist Memberlist Usergroups Usergroups
Register Register Profile Profile Log in to check your private messages Private Messages Log in Log in

What are the best paid marketing methods that everyone has h

Affiliate Marketing Forum Index » Paid Advertising
View previous topic :: View next topic  
residualwealthsystem

Post Posted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:47 am
      Post subject: What are the best paid marketing methods that everyone has h

Hi everyone,

I have been working online for about 1.5 years, but am yet to find any really good paid marketing methods apart from PPC.

I have tried solo ads, Email marketing campaigns, guaranteed hits which I now know is a “straight out scam”, banners, text adds, etc..
And spent about 4k and made $0.00 ROI.

If anyone has any paid marketing methods that have been working for them and that they can recommend I would love to hear about them.

Regards,

Mark Fitzpatrick
alex021

Post Posted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:21 pm
      Post subject:

Hey,

I have been using google adwords and found them to be quite good. But the best way that worked for me are free methods especially viral marketing Smile.
Think of it as a spreading a rumour....
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
sarah.brooks

Post Posted: Wed May 04, 2011 6:39 pm
      Post subject:

i also recommend google adwords Very Happy
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
elitenetcash

Post Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:32 am
      Post subject:

I don't really think there is such thing as best paid method, I think it all boils down to having the right knowledge to use the method.

If you don't understand PPC, you will loose money badly and similarly if you do not understand newsletter advertising, you will find it frustrating.

I think key is to learn any one method and get really good at it. Google and MicrosoftAdcenter have changed the game plan, and most marketers detatse them at the moment, but not to say they are no good.

Some people have invested the time to understand how they want to work with advertisers and are getting good results.

My 2 cents Smile
ishuvonet

Post Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:33 am
      Post subject:

spent about 4k and made $0.00 ROI?Well thats look a great loss.You spent money for nothing.May be you are not well familiar with adwords.You should stop running ads after spending hundred bucks.However in case of other paid advertising you can use network like buysellads that gives you opportunity to run ads in your niche related sites/blogs.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:13 pm
      Post subject:

Hi, i would suggest you Google Adwords. It is really an effective paid marketing methods i have used.

Post Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:32 pm
      Post subject:

I would suggest you to use some real world strategies as well like promotional products..
multimastery

Post Posted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:25 am
      Post subject:

If you made $0 ROI on a $4000 spend, then honestly the issue may not completely fall on the traffic sources, perhaps it may lie in your targeting and tracking methods.

With PPC you can't just generally target, you have to laser target! You keywords must be very specific - and you have to monitor your campaigns or it will suck you dry.

Also, Adwords is not the only PPC engine, plus they have gotten very expensive in driving PPC costs through the roof! There are other PPC alternatives that you might want to try like Bing/Yahoo. I've tested them several times, and although they don't have nearly as much traffic as Adwords, they do have a dedicated stream of targeted traffic that may even out convert Adwords for you.

As far as paid adverting methods, I really haven't seen anything that gives you the speed and control of PPC advertising. You can speed it up, slow it down, pause traffic, or stop traffic complettely whenever you want to. I really don't care too much for PPC as a matter-a-fact tho. I'm more into social marketing which is more an investment in time than in money. But hey building relationships in business works!

Post Posted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:34 am
      Post subject:

Probably the one that you're looking for is plain and simple SEO. It's the best kind of marketing that you can give your business. Natural and high quality traffic is what you'll surely get as long as the company that you have signed up for is of any good use.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:40 am
      Post subject: Re:

Apart form paid marketing, I would suggest you to start with email marketing, as it is very effective tactics for marketing.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:11 am
      Post subject:

There are many options in PPC, Example facebook, adwords and adcenter. I think adwords is best option, it provide more relevant results.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
TommyBenvolio

Post Posted: Mon May 20, 2013 5:31 am
      Post subject:

There are main three paid advertising are most popular now a days, they are PPC, Google Adwords, Create Facebook Ad. These provides guaranteed and relevant result for particular website.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:45 am
      Post subject:

Besides PPC there are a number of networks you can try to drive quality targeted traffic.You can buy ads in related websites from Buysellads network.You also can use bevo media where you can buy media/ads on any media in the web.
Affiliate Marketing Forum Index » Paid Advertising
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT

Jump to: