Top Articles

Stay In Touch

Affiliate Marketing Forum

FAQ FAQ Search Search Memberlist Memberlist Usergroups Usergroups
Register Register Profile Profile Log in to check your private messages Private Messages Log in Log in

Site Review for my site

Affiliate Marketing Forum Index » Present Your Site for Review
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mahadevan

Post Posted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:41 am
      Post subject: Site Review for my site

Hi Allan, would request you to review this site http:www.wheretobuyringsnow.com on Tiffany jewelry and let me know how I can monetise it. I hardly get Adsense income and though the site gets over 1000 visitors per month, I have not yet been able to take advantage of this traffic.

How should I go about it? Where should I place any affiliate links and for what products? How do I capture the details of these visitors to build a list?

I am being found on the first page of Google for Tiffany engagement rings though.

Please give me your candid opinion about this site and how I can make some money out of it as it has been up five months and I am bleeding from the hosting nI am having to pay for it.

I am particularly interested in how I should place affiliate links on the pages, what products should I promote and how?

How can I get more Adsense revenue?

Thanks for your help.

Mahadevan
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
AllanGardyne
Site Admin

Post Posted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:52 am
      Post subject:

Hi Mahadevan,

There are two reasons why forum members have looked at your post but no one has replied.

1. You addressed it to me, so everybody else may assume you don't want their advice. I'm relaxing with friends and family. I just about killed myself in the past acting as a free help desk. I've learned my lesson - I'm not going to do that again. So please direct any questions to the whole forum, not just to me.

2. You made a typing mistake with your URL and it's not a clickable link, like this...

http://wheretobuyringsnow.com

Can some kind person please help Mahadevan?

Two things I spotted...

There's a large blank space at the top of the second column, which looks very odd. That would be a good place for an ad. Do a Google search for the AdSense heat map - there's simply no better advice on where to place AdSense ads.

Here's the link to the heat map
http://support.google.com/adsense/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1354747

You appear to be promoting only one company. The big problem with that approach is that it makes your site look like one big promotion rather than an honest review or opinion site. So visitors probably leave very quickly.

I just had a quick look at your site. Perhaps other forum members can give you more tips.
Mahadevan

Post Posted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:46 am
      Post subject:

Hey Allan, at the outset my apologies for both the mistakes - addressing the query to you and for the typo error.

Thanks for your feedback and the link you provided as well as for requesting others in the forum to help me out.

Do you therefore recommend that I use the domain name to promote other brands as well and possibly change the description of the site accordingly?

I am making the request again to others in the forum to give their honest opinion on http://www.wheretobuyringsnow.com.

It would indeed help me out tremendously to make some progress with the site.

Thanks

Mahadevan
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Affiliate Marketing Forum Index » Present Your Site for Review
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT

Jump to: