Top Articles

Stay In Touch

Affiliate Marketing Forum

FAQ FAQ Search Search Memberlist Memberlist Usergroups Usergroups
Register Register Profile Profile Log in to check your private messages Private Messages Log in Log in

Looking for any good business opportunties

Affiliate Marketing Forum Index » How to Earn More
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Michael75065

Post Posted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:30 pm
      Post subject: Looking for any good business opportunties

Is there such a thing as good business with good leadership and training and not
all this junk I see and please no MLM!! I have degree in marketing and 25 yrs of
offline marketing. Love to here some good news.

Skype Me at mladd1361
Serious inquiry only.
Michael Ladd
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
EdwardVermillion

Post Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:02 am
      Post subject:

The hardest part of getting into Internet Marketing and being successful is seperating the garbage 'get rich' schemes from the quality, cash generating techniques used my many successful marketers.

The first type of marketing a person new to the 'industry' should concentrate on is affiliate marketing. Why? Because it's relatively simple to get started and you don't have to own any products. Now I said simple, I did not say easy. It will take a whole lot of trial and error to be successful, but the rewards are worth it.

In case you don't know, affiliate marketing works like this:

People, companies, businesses, etc. will pay you to promote their products. You sign up to be an affiliate at their site and you will get a unique link to share. Whenever someone clicks on your unique link and makes a purchase at the site, you earn a commission.

The trick is, getting enough people to see your links, click your links, and then buy whatever is being sold. Alot goes into it, but like I said, the rewards are great.

That's about as simplistic as I can break affiliate marketing down, but let me know, and I can help you out further if you'd like Smile

Don't have an email list? No problem, place a SOLO ad to one of ours!
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
AllanJames

Post Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:29 pm
      Post subject: Re: Looking for any good business opportunties

Michael75065 wrote:
Is there such a thing as good business with good leadership and training and not
all this junk I see and please no MLM!! I have degree in marketing and 25 yrs of
offline marketing. Love to here some good news.

Sure. Mine Smile

Post Posted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:00 pm
      Post subject:

So why not you look for those marketing jobs from a site like odesk and complete them for a good amount of money.

If you talk about business the you can consider affiliate marketing seriously and looking for training?Just look the left side navigation of those site and you will get lots of useful training materials.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:02 am
      Post subject:

There are several ways of making money online.But as You told you don't like MLM sites,so you may try affiliate programs of sites like amazon,odesk etc.ACTUALLY most of the bing sites now have affiliate program.You may join anyone.

But the hardest matter is that it's very difficult to make MUCH money with these program.

[Reference to MLM deleted - Please, read the Message Board Use Instructions - Moderator]
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
morellhenrik

Post Posted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:44 am
      Post subject:

Affiliate marketing is getting popular so just select your affiliate site of your niche and there you go. I have seen many people are earning good income.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
DanielMilstein

Post Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:35 am
      Post subject:

khan wrote:
There are several ways of making money online.But as You told you don't like MLM sites,so you may try affiliate programs of sites like amazon,odesk etc.ACTUALLY most of the bing sites now have affiliate program.You may join anyone.

But the hardest matter is that it's very difficult to make MUCH money with these program.

[Reference to MLM deleted - Please, read the Message Board Use Instructions - Moderator]

I think most of us out there are not much in favor of MLM. As it is not reliable;e and if the product is not worth it you are not left with any option but to use it. The Affiliate is much better it gives you freedom to work and the harder you will work the better result you will get!

Post Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:33 pm
      Post subject:

khan wrote:

I would absolutely have to agree - I think that for joining an affiliate program - you just have to have the experience from both techinical side and well the knowledge on - okey that you have a website with different banners from different affiliate programs but how do you get traffic on your site - I think that might be the hardest - don't you agree ?
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
Frank J

Post Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:01 am
      Post subject:

There are many ways by which you can easily earn money through internet like writing articles for others,selling e-books or offering services.In my opinion providing the services of SEO is the most effective way to make money quickly through internet..!!
Affiliate Marketing Forum Index » How to Earn More
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT

Jump to: