Top Articles

Stay In Touch

Affiliate Marketing Forum

FAQ FAQ Search Search Memberlist Memberlist Usergroups Usergroups
Register Register Profile Profile Log in to check your private messages Private Messages Log in Log in

"Why YouTube Marketing Rocks"
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Affiliate Marketing Forum Index » General Affiliate Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Romando

Post Posted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:44 pm
      Post subject: "Why YouTube Marketing Rocks"

I've got a lot of videos floating around the internet, and I wanted to point out a few advantages of using YouTube over article marketing or any other "bum" method I guess that people may not have thought of.

1.) Rank sooo much easier. I have one video with 77 backlinks that is out ranking an article with hundreds of backlinks and some major authority sites. All because it's on YouTube. I'm not just #1 in Google, it's in multiple SE's.

2.) Headline testing. With YouTube I can readily change my video title any time I want and have it re-indexed within 24 hours. I can change and alter the title to see how well it works and there's no limit to how often or how much I do this. I've posted a video and it did OK with one title, then I switched it up and quickly increased organic click thru's 50%+ from what they were before.

3.) Thumbnails. Thumbnails stand out and get clicks. They attract visitors and eyes once the search results load up. People are immediately drawn to your thumbnail and that much more likely to click than another article title in a see of blue links and results.

Just a couple reasons I love using YouTube/video sharing sites to get traffic. It's really easy to use videos as "nodes" for traffic instead of just hard selling or reviewing a product, i.e. you don't NEED a complicated or beautiful video to do this.
AffiliateEdge

Post Posted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:43 am
      Post subject:

Great Post. Youtube traffic can be plentiful if you target the right keywords. Although I don't prefer their newest layout
BrittMalka

Post Posted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:27 pm
      Post subject:

True Smile

I've had great results with videos.

Now, personally, I'm more of a writer, so I can easily crank out 10-15 articles in a very short period of time.

When it comes to video, I tend to procrastinate.

So I always go for articles first, and then video, because I want to get something out there Smile

But you're right. Lots of people prefer to watch a video rather than to read an article.

Get your free 29 page report which step-by-step shows you how to earn an extra $50 per day online and other Money Making Ideas

... If "this book is all you will ever need" - why do they offer bonuses?
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
JonMills

Post Posted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:34 pm
      Post subject:

Thing is

There is one thing to get a video to get lots of traffic and appear on the first page in google

There is another to get people to take action

I wouldn't get too excited unless your able to track the results that are coming from the traffic

A lot of things online just stroke the ego and do little to help a persons bottom line.

The Affiliate Entrepreneur - Over 560 Pages, additional videos and custom bonuses ( 3 Live Examples!)
http://www.theaffiliateentrepreneur.com/
dynamicic

Post Posted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:43 pm
      Post subject:

This post speaks to me as a new marketer. I have done both video and article marketing but like Jon Mills pointed out, "A lot of things online just stroke the ego and do little to help a persons bottom line.".

I think thats the main point, your bottom line. It puts your marketing into perspective when you look at it that way.
janeycotley

Post Posted: Thu May 13, 2010 8:53 am
      Post subject:

Using you tube marketing you will get these 5 benefits:
1. Cost free - Unlike other means of advertising, YouTube videos are shown for free. There is no required budget for your campaign and not cost per click..
2. Global audience - YouTube marketing takes your website global. It is viewed by people all over the world.
3. Viral effect - Interesting YouTube videos that evoke any kind of positive response from viewers are usually shared by viewers with their friends and family members. As a result, soon your popularity increases with minimum effort on your video. You simply have to upload a good video and your job is done.
4. Climbing up the ladder in Google's SERPs (Search Engine Result Pages) - As the video on YouTube highlights the URL of your main website; many viewers are often prompted to visit the site to know more about the services or products that are on offer. So, the hits on your site increases by leaps and bounds with YouTube marketing which enhances your search engine rankings.
5. Making your own customized channel or customer base - Whenever a video is added to a YouTube account, it leads to the creation of one profile channel by itself. Keen viewers usually form a part of this channel and may also take its subscription. One may also promote their websites further by sending newsletters through e-mails to these subscribers. In other words, it can aid in building your customer list
zososniper

Post Posted: Sun May 16, 2010 11:19 pm
      Post subject:

If your keyword does not have much competition, more than likely your YouTube video will get a high Google SERP rank. I have had such luck with a few of my videos and do get decent traffic to my sites from them.
Thing is You Tube is so popular and I have learned most people now prefer to see something visually about something, a product, etc than just read words on a website.
It definately is a medium that is still underutilized for IM.

Strategic Internet Marketing Solutions..your hub for quality and effective IM solutions & strategies
graemewatson

Post Posted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:42 am
      Post subject:

This post speaks to me as a new market. I have both video and article marketing, but John Mills said, "just stroke your ego like a lot of things online to help reduce a person's bottom line." I think the main thing is, your bottom line thats. It puts your marketing in perspective when you look at it this way.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:26 pm
      Post subject:

Article marketing is similar to video marketing.....

I say this because you need to have lots of them to create a good amount of free traffic everyday.

For me, it is much easier to make a video and then upload it to YouTube. I know that some of you here may look at me and say:

Article marketing is easier to do and it is faster

It may be easier but video shows who you are as a person and not some text author.

So if you want to have the most traffic from article and video marketing, you need to create lots of them because not all of them will be indexed in the search engine and seen by others.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
ronyyroyals

Post Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:13 pm
      Post subject:

If your keyword is not competitor then you have to need for traffic generate to You-tube, Because is that way you have to advertising very well and take much benefits for your business portals.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:44 am
      Post subject:

The YouTube marketing game can be hard to play. It's still a fairly new way to market. It's beginning to look just as likely that they're part of a viral marketing stunt for a Hollywood movie, however.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:00 am
      Post subject:

Great Post. Youtube traffic can be plentiful if you target the right keywords. Although I don't prefer their newest layout
I am agree with you !
snipsala

Post Posted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:57 pm
      Post subject:

You tube is the more popular site in the world it get the under top 5 rank in the search engine. It is much easier to make a video and then upload it to You Tube.Main advantage of on youtube marketing is totally free & it is viewed by people all over the world.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
RobertThomas

Post Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:53 pm
      Post subject:

Videos is definitely looking like a good source for traffic but one cant ignore the fact that content, articles, etc still are very important. I think a good balance between video & article marketing would make more sense than just focusing on videos.
lisajak

Post Posted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:39 pm
      Post subject:

I am also seeking good result from YouTube, I am just promoting my one site related to making money online and it is performing good on YouTube.
[URL deleted - Moderator]
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Affiliate Marketing Forum Index » General Affiliate Discussion
Page 1 of 2 All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: