Top Articles

Stay In Touch

Affiliate Marketing Forum

FAQ FAQ Search Search Memberlist Memberlist Usergroups Usergroups
Register Register Profile Profile Log in to check your private messages Private Messages Log in Log in

BEWARE of Justin Blake
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Affiliate Marketing Forum Index » Complaint Corner
View previous topic ::  
AllanGardyne
Site Admin

Post Posted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:55 am
      Post subject:

Cora, I know you'e frustrated, but please don't quote at length from someone else's marketing. I deleted most of Charles Ryder's email that you posted.

He wrote them. They're his words. He automatically owns the copyright. You don't. We don't.
vondi

Post Posted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:15 pm
      Post subject: thanks for this thread

it saved me 97 $ which i wanted to pay for the "great" listbuilder-tool, smile...
i deleted my subscriptions to all his newsletters.

cheers
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
bruce7872

Post Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:56 pm
      Post subject: refund

Hello again everybody,

I said I wasn't going to post any further comments but I do have one more thing to say that may help alot of people out. I was refunded but not by Charles Ryder or Dianne Sullivan. I just went through my credit card and it was taken care of. I guess you call it a charge-back which from what I understand the people you get the charge-back from really don't like that at all. Kind of like a forced refund you might say. What ever the case I certainly feel much better now and have gotten on with my search for "financial security".

Goodbye everyone and good luck!
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
Chris Demetrios

Post Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:29 pm
      Post subject:

blackstone wrote:
Diane, the fact that you don't refund speaks volumes to me.

Unfortunately, to me too.

blackstone wrote:
Refunds are a part of the business. It is sometimes better to give someone their money back than to create bad publicity. The cost to the merchant is usually less.

Dear Diane, let the second quote be an important lesson. That is business 101...

If your customer is dissatified in any way it is far better to refund them their money and let them be on their way instead of ending up washing your dirty laundry on a public forum.

You allowed this to happen via not responding to your customer's needs... and have caused your reputation an indeterminable amount of damage. Your comments and this entire discussion have become a matter of "public record" and have been indexed by the search engines crawling this forum and many countles others.

In a short time anyone doing a search on "Your name" and "scam" in a search engine will ultimately end up here....

Was a lousy $47 worth it? I don't think so.

I wish you all the success in your endeavours.

Regards,
Chris
rritoch

Post Posted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:00 am
      Post subject: Submit your complaint to the FTC

After investigating their services, before sending any money, I had a good idea of what was going on, and you confirmed it. I requested to be removed from justins mailing lists and he continued to spam me using offsore mailing services. Well, if thats how he wants to run his business, then he should deal with the consequences. I submitted a complaint to the FTC, and if you have been wronged by Justin Blake, you should do the same. Here is the complaint form I used.

https://rn.ftc.gov/pls/dod/wsolcq$.startup?Z_ORG_CODE=PU01

There may be more appropriate forms for your spacific complaint, but what he is doing appears to be covered by racketeering laws, seeing MLM, and fraud are illegal.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 12:45 pm
      Post subject:

Hi All,
I am in the same boat too. I signed up for UOIM but never can log in in the members area neither online support. Emailed UOIM numerous times but to no avail. By the third day I emailed them to cancel my subscription and obviously there was no reply either.

Now after 30 days passed, I have been billed for another $47. OMG, how can I stopped this madness? Hope you guys can help. Perhaps someone can give me a working email address of UOIM or something.

Calling them over the phone is not going to worth it as I am living in Asia.

Thank you.
AllanGardyne
Site Admin

Post Posted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:01 pm
      Post subject:

emiko wrote:
...never can log in in the members area neither online support.

Perhaps the system has changed. I was able to post a question in the online support form without being a member. That's how I invited Diane to comment on this discussion.

Quote:
Now after 30 days passed, I have been billed for another $47.

If it's via credit card, tell the credit card company.
divtech

Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:29 pm
      Post subject:

I was also refunded by going through my bank.
-Rob
KirkMcD

Post Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:17 pm
      Post subject: Re: reply

Diane Sullivan wrote:
Chargebacks are for people whose credit cards are used in fraudulent transactions and unauthorized charges.

Chargebacks can also be used for poor quality, defective, or misrepresented products or services.

See the section entitled "Claims and Defenses" from this page:
Los Angeles Department of Consumer Affairs - Credit Card Disputes
wealthcreation

Post Posted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:10 am
      Post subject: This Saved Me Some Money

I was going through some old emails and found a link to the IncredibleSystem.com. I was looking for a "system" that was step by step that taught along the way.

To me anyway, it looked like an educational system. I didn't need another program to promote or some more places to advertise. Not for that kind of money.

I did what I normally do now before I jump at a new Internet Marketing product, I typed into google "review of IncredibleSystem".

This forum showed up about 5 or 6 in the results and it was worth reading all the comments. It may well be a good product to add if you are looking to promote something. I don't know.

Anyway, thanks for the posts.

Alan

Last edited by wealthcreation on Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
wynta32

Post Posted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:54 pm
      Post subject: JB Virtual Enterprises Inc.

There are far too many dishonest marketers operating on the internet.
JB's 90-day ironclad guarantee smacks of blatant dishonesty and nothing short of that.
I for one have been "caught" twice by them and I cannot believe that this has happened to me.
Unfortunately I do not read the fine print - all I saw was the 90 day ironclad guarantee offered by them and not that you first have to use the program for 90 days. Evil or Very Mad Why? and Why quibble when one cancels and then offer all sorts of excuses. Not unlike a charlatan! When I tried canceling the first time I met up with a lot of flack. Lo and behold if I do not join them again! Why because they fly different flags - that is why. The second time I joined the University...What a joke!
Their support system is also not a straight-forward issue. If the customer is unhappy -why not return his money like other marketers do. Why all the excuses and arguments. If this is not questionable then I do not know what is. What has the customer gained for his money? Rudeness yes! What possible reason is there that you should not return his money? - absolutely nothing concrete. If there are bonuses involved then most of it on the internet is rehashed rubbish!
Jb should adopt the skull and cross-bones for his logo!
I would suggest that he take a leaf out of Dr Ken Evoy's book regarding customer relationships, because Mr Blake and crew you have none and are sadly lacking in business ethics. By withholding customers refunds that they should be entitled to is stealing! in my book.
Like the Good Book says "pay what is owing to Caesar" By withholding refunds and offering such lame excuses is dishonest. No matter how much you try to justify it.

Chris
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
emiko

Post Posted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 4:46 am
      Post subject:

Hi,
My credit card bank is not that helpful. They asked me to deal direct with JB which I hopelessly did.

And mastercard won't handle my complaint direct with them either.

Assuming my bank accepted to do chargeback, what about the following subscription months. I will have to request chargebacks all the time. What a waste of time!

I am going to write a snailmail to JB using the address I saw in this forum. I hope it works.

This has been a very unpleasant experience!

Post Posted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:34 am
      Post subject: Beware of Justin Blake

Just to add my twopenneth as no matter how many cancellation or follow-up messages are sent to every possible address, there is no reply! (oh, there was a phone call asking if I had around $16000 dollars to invest in some sort of mentoring, so actually there has been contact but they were told to go fly a kite in a dark place, sideways) oooh, that was a bit rude wasn't it?
Anyone who takes money from me without permission is a thief, plain and simple. JB Virtual Enterprises Inc have been taking my money (via credit card) regularly since cancellation last September. My bank has refunded most of the withdrawals and charged back each time but it continues. The bank is now taking some stronger actions but I won't hold my breath?
What words can you use that will affect these creeps and the people they employ to verbally diarrhoea for them. There are no words as they would consider themselves to be 'well clever', a cut above the average no doubt. Well, guys and gals, you are clever (in a parasitic way) but you are still thieves and we normal(ish) stupid and accepting punters are prime targets and we have to accept that your type exist in our real & virtual world. All we can do is learn and whenever possible philosophically practice needle/effigy insertion into painful places, hoping one day to get the opportunity to do it real-time.

DO NOT GO NEAR THESE PEOPLE-YOU DO NOT NEED THE ADDED STRESS IN YOUR LIFE.
Happy Christmas To All (even the smugs and apologists)
Justal
quick-tech

Post Posted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:23 pm
      Post subject:

Diane Sullivan wrote:
I was not attempting to embarass Mr. Reed by quoting his words. Instead I was demonstrating how he attacked our company before ever attempting to resolve the issue peacefully.

I disagree that the "smart thing to do" would've been to issue a refund and avoid bad publicity. I also strongly disagree that we are doing any "dirty work" at all.

Our company has a good, solid website, we have highly trained staff, our system works, and we work really hard seven days a week. Our goal is to help people be successful, and our dilligence is paid off by the amount of checks we send to our members every month.

Thank you once again for listening.

Regardless of anything that you have said, If someone is not happy with the program and would like a refund you give them a refund. If they attack your company then that's ok too. Give them a refund and good ridence, see ya and don't let the door hit ya on the way out. Why argue and try and convince this person when they have their mind make up. I would be really pissed that you didn't send my money in a reasonable period of time.
www.quick-techhosting.com
www.quick-techmobile.com
www.quick-techresellers.com
www.quick-techcommunications.com
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
quick-tech

Post Posted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:28 pm
      Post subject:

Diane Sullivan wrote:
I was not attempting to embarass Mr. Reed by quoting his words. Instead I was demonstrating how he attacked our company before ever attempting to resolve the issue peacefully.

I disagree that the "smart thing to do" would've been to issue a refund and avoid bad publicity. I also strongly disagree that we are doing any "dirty work" at all.

Our company has a good, solid website, we have highly trained staff, our system works, and we work really hard seven days a week. Our goal is to help people be successful, and our dilligence is paid off by the amount of checks we send to our members every month.

Thank you once again for listening.

I know this tread is old but now Ms. Sulliven is trying to convince everyone here that thier system work......screw that and give me my refund.....bottom line(If that was me).
www.quick-techhosting.com
www.quick-techmobile.com
www.quick-techresellers.com
www.quick-techcommunications.com
View previous topic ::  
Affiliate Marketing Forum Index » Complaint Corner
Page 5 of 7 All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Jump to: