Top Articles

Stay In Touch

Affiliate Marketing Forum

FAQ FAQ Search Search Memberlist Memberlist Usergroups Usergroups
Register Register Profile Profile Log in to check your private messages Private Messages Log in Log in

Re VooDoo Blogger
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Affiliate Marketing Forum Index » Monetizing Your Blog
View previous topic :: View next topic  
neelloc21

Post Posted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 6:18 am
      Post subject: Re VooDoo Blogger

Hi,

Is VooDoo Blogger black hat stuff or what? Blogging to the Bank recommends this software. Does anyone know if it's OK to use?

Neelloc21
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
edburdo

Post Posted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 10:41 am
      Post subject:

Do some searches on it... I think you'll find your answer pretty quick. Smile
AllanGardyne
Site Admin

Post Posted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 10:36 pm
      Post subject:

Here's a clue...

The website says "New Elite Edition Makes Detection Basically Impossible!"

If you're using white hat techniques you don't need to try to hide what you're doing.
neelloc21

Post Posted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 12:55 am

Hello,

Thanks Allan, I had read your review a couple of months back of Blogging to the Bank, and I couldn't remember you issuing any warnings re the methods employed. I was looking for that review, but decided to post instead, thanks again .

Regards,
Neelloc21
edburdo

Post Posted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 6:58 pm
      Post subject:

Allan mentioned that he didn't agree with a couple of the steps. Voodoo was one of those steps. I can't remember what the other ones were....
varunpratap

Post Posted: Mon May 01, 2006 1:14 am
      Post subject:

edburdo wrote:
Allan mentioned that he didn't agree with a couple of the steps. Voodoo was one of those steps. I can't remember what the other ones were....

If I remember right the only decent step is black hat in that book.. or did I miss something? gotta check again
Varun Pratap

Internet Marketing Tips
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
neelloc21

Post Posted: Mon May 01, 2006 1:58 am
      Post subject: Re Voodoo Bloogger

Hi,

Appreciate your helpful comments, thanks. I bought Blogging to the Bank and was blown away by all the work involved...until I came to Voodoo Blogger which was really over the top. It takes sometime to sift through the quagmire of snake oil promises on the subject of internet mkarketing.
Thanks again,
Neelloc21
ciocan

Post Posted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 1:45 am
      Post subject:

If you use VooDoo Blogger carefully and if you are not caught by bloggerr admins is not quite black hat. In these days blogger have much more filters for spam blogs (over 10% of blogger blogs are splogs)

Post Posted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 2:59 am
      Post subject:

Hi ciocan,

I'm not savvy enough to employ any methods which require "careful methods", maybe I'll become more devious as I gain experience. Thanks for your reply ciocan.

neelloc21
its_me_shaners

Post Posted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:57 am
      Post subject:

Ive experimented with it, remeber the mantra test test test. Just becasue one person says not to do something doesnt mean you shouldnt do it. That being said. YEs you get millions of backlinks, but Blogger has figured this out. And google tracks ip addy's. So unless you have a way of automatically changing your ip and geo location its worthless. The only thing mr benwell is selling in btb is the voodoo blogger aff link.
I suppose if you're an absolute moron who hasnt ever heard of a forum and cant figure out how to set up a blogger blog.
Then the 47 bux is well spent !!
Spam by any other name is still spam and is only ever best served fried with mustard
neelloc21

Post Posted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:01 pm
      Post subject:

Hi its_me_shaners,

Thanks for your comments re voodoo blogger. I'm one of the " absolute morons" who was more than happy to pay the $47 for btb to learn something about the technique. Reading btb only emphasized my moronic tendencies, for I realized that not only could I not do all the work that appeared to be involved in the method, but couldn't see the point of it all.
neelloc21 Very Happy
dudester

Post Posted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:23 pm
      Post subject: Proof in Pudding?

I too bought it and am just going through it. All told, I don't think everything he says can be dismissed out of hand. Let's be honest, though, about one thing: black hat stuff does work. I personally don't use it. If nothing else, I'll check it out as I'm tired of Google's arrogance and the self-annointed police of the Net attitude. Confused

Regards,
GR

[Link deleted. It belongs in your signature file. You can click on Profile and create one. Admin.]
dudester

Post Posted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:38 pm
      Post subject: Post Script

P.S. I forgot to add something. The final arbiter is whether he's making money or not. I'm skeptical, but I'll check it out -- he does have a money-back guarantee, which is good. There's a lot of crap on the Net, but some good stuff too. One thought that came to me as I was reading it last night: When, not if, but when Google ends recognition of links from blogs to other sites, it will be a major part of the strategy he uses that has gone kaput.

That's my .02 cents worth.
GR
[Link deleted. It belongs in your signature file. You can click on Profile and create one. Admin.]
neelloc21

Post Posted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:31 pm

Hi Dudester,

I agree with you that there's a lot of crap on the internet, and if we follow the BTTB method there will be a whole lot more crap. I think that you have to offer either goods, service, or some form of invaluable advice from a website for it to be worthwhile. What's the point of producing a whole lot of worthless pages which may temporarily earn you some cash from ads, before you get banned. Incidentally I just received an e-mail from a well known in the adsense game, informing me that the producer of BTTB needs cash because of a new addition to his family. It may be meant to be a catchy form of advertising, but it may produce disenchantment amongst the buyers of BTTB who hope to earn their fortune by producing thousands of blogs.
neelloc21
izrul

Post Posted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 4:33 pm
      Post subject:

I have heard so many comments on Blogging To The Bank. Some are bad and some are good.

What good about the BTTB is that its offering some white and black hat techniques, which is good for us to learn something from the both method.

Before reading Mr Benwell ebook, I don't really understand what is the difference between white and black hat technique.

The most catching part in his ebook was the Voodoo Blogger. To tell you guys honestly, this method is really great since we can get 1000 - 3000 links back to our website.

It sounds too good to be true, right? Does Voodoo Blogger can really do that? So, I went to do some research in the forum (can't remember which one but I think Voodoo Blogger has its own forum), I was quite surprise when I heard so many complaints about Voodoo Blogger from people who already tried using it.

The one complaint that I could not forget is the one made by one guy saying that he create 100 blogs using Voodoo Blogger. And guess what, all his 100 blogs were quickly block by Blogger.

So, I really don't understand how Mr Benwell manage to earn huge money doing this.

Anyhow, I feel lucky not to buy Voodoo Blogger software as it is too expensive.

The thing is, we need to do some research first before we decide to purchase one product that claim can boost our online business.

Learn How You Can Make A Residual Income Every Single Month
http://www.onward2.com/residualincome
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Affiliate Marketing Forum Index » Monetizing Your Blog
Page 1 of 2 All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: