Top Articles

Stay In Touch

Affiliate Marketing Forum

FAQ FAQ Search Search Memberlist Memberlist Usergroups Usergroups
Register Register Profile Profile Log in to check your private messages Private Messages Log in Log in

Any comments on Survey Scout

Affiliate Marketing Forum Index » Complaint Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Buck

Post Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 11:59 pm
      Post subject: Any comments on Survey Scout

Anyone with any experience (good or bad) with Survey Scout?

"Dotcomology" is The Science of Making Money Online! GET IT FREE!www.moneyfromyoursite.com/dotcomology.html
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
iworkathome

Post Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:53 am
      Post subject: survey scout and other not scams

survey scout offers a lot of paid survey panels to choose from. if you were to sign up for every offer that they provide a link to, you would have a considerable amount of survey invitations to choose from. since most people only sign up with a few panels, they don't get many invitations in their email box and consequently, they pass that bad experience to the community.

your best bet is to sign up with the top paid survey panels and see for yourself if paying for a bigger list is for you.

remember, the more you sign up with, the more invitations you'll receive to take surveys.

good luck and have fun!

Post Posted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:35 pm
      Post subject: Re: Any comments on Survey Scout

Buck wrote:
Anyone with any experience (good or bad) with Survey Scout?

The same survey lists are available in other places for free so don't bother paying the money to join. You just need to know where to look to find them. One place that has a good list is Survey Rover (that doesn't even ask for an email address), but there are plenty of other free online survey sites around.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
buddy16cat

Post Posted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 8:55 am
      Post subject: I was wondering about that too

I found a site that listed a ton of survey sites there was so many. Quite a few survey sites have affiliate programs so you get a couple bucks if you list them.
Secretshopperclub

Post Posted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 6:31 pm
      Post subject: Paid vs Unpaid Shopping Programs

Hi Guys,
Although it's true that you can find free mystery shopping lists and separate jobs by yourself, usually those lists are outdated and the time for you to find your own jobs can take quite some time plus newbies dont really know how to go about getting the good jobs and keep them coming.

I have not tried surveyscout but I know that there are programs out there that not only list hundreds of companies that you can apply for but actually shows you step by step how to get the jobs from experienced and successful mystery shoppers. I'm just talking from my own experience.

-Chloe
Secretshopperclub

Post Posted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 6:51 pm
      Post subject:

I just realized that my friend signed up a while ago for surveyscout but she told me that most of them were only sweepstakes, where you get points to get something for free...Maybee not something you want if you are actually looking to make real cash. Personally I have over 8 years experience in mystery shopping so I have listed all my experience and knowledge on my website below. If you are interested feel free to check it out...

Chloe
topaffiliateprogram

Post Posted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:14 pm
      Post subject:

surveyscout paid me few dollars for leads i genrate for them on time .

Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:44 am
      Post subject:

I hate survey scout and all the other survey directories you have to pay for. In my opinion it is a waste of money to pay for a list of market research companies.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:03 am
      Post subject:

Hi,

I see many people state this, why do they have to pay for paid survey at home directories while they can find the market research companies themselves for free on the Internet.

But there are so many services that one can find free online, and yet many that charge for them. I don't think just because you can find it for free one should'nt be allowed to charge.

As long as they offer value, of course.

So the question is whether those paid survey companies are legitimate or just scams.

I believe some are scams, but that there are legitimate ones too.

Suggesting that one can make thousands a day is misleading. But I did read from people that they're succeeding and getting paid for completing surveys. May be those who like it do it first and foremost for the fun and then get paid to answer surveys here and there too.

Also, some people say that it depends how you do it. That you sign up to many of them and respond, and that you learn along the way which one to do and how.

In any case, if you do sign up for a paid survey at home site that lists paid survey directories, just make sure that they have a clear refund policy. With those at clickbank you're probably secure, because you can usually ask your money back. But would be a good idea to write down the name and url of the paid survey web site and your access code, and remember indeed to ask the refund if not satisfied.

I have on my site several of the paid survey companies at http://www.get-paid-to-answer-surveys.com/paid-survey-at-home.html but I'm going to build a page or more for people to sumbit their comments and complaints about their experience with paid survey at home companies, whether good or bad, legit or scams.
Getagrip7

Post Posted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:38 am
      Post subject:

A few years ago I tried earning money with paid surveys. After countless hours, I only made $5, and got a lot of spam emails from "fake" paid surveys companies. I'm not necessarily saying this will happen to you if you get Survey Scout, but my experience with paid surveys companies in general is very similar to what others have experienced, so that is something to think about before you invest.

Free Web Design Ebook
paidsurveysecrets

Post Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:27 am
      Post subject: Paid Surveys

Now that Paid Surveys are receiving high demands from many companies pursuing it as a market research tool, even scammers are taking advantage of people who want to earn extra income.We just need to be more careful in choosing one legit site to avoid wasting our time and sometimes money from the one who requests payment or wants us to pay for their products before we can join.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Affiliate Marketing Forum Index » Complaint Corner
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT

Jump to: