- Christine Turns Hobby Into Profitable Online Business
- Why Promoting Timeless Residual Products Is The Smart Way Do Affiliate Marketing
- Too Busy To Build A Website?
- Successful Affiliate: Becky Turner
- How to make $1000 a month online from scratch
- Free Affiliate Masters Course
- Best Affiliate Programs
- SBI Value Exchange - free reciprocal links
- The Number One tool for affiliates
- Affiliate Program Tutorial
Stay In Touch
Associate Programs Newsletter #388
I'm amazed. Allan has only sent me one email since he's been away. I hope that means he's taking it easy!
1. My Top 3 Business Models - #1
2. Learning from others' failures (and success!)
3. Thought for today: Learning from others
Associate Programs Newsletter #387
As Allan mentioned last week, he's away living it up on a month long European vacation. So, for the next 4 weeks, I'm at the helm. Better hold on! :)
(Jay Stockwell - Acting Editor)
1. Why some people succeed online, when others fail
2. From $20k in debt to $2.4 million a year (in 3 years)
3. While the cat's away....
4. Thought for today: Focus
Associate Programs Newsletter #386
In 12 years selling stuff online, I've learned some important lessons. If you follow these rules perhaps you can succeed faster than I did...
1. 12 things I've learned in 12 years online
2. Two newsletter ads for the price of one
3. Three brilliant deals
4. Thought for today: Be careful
Associate Programs Newsletter #385
This is awesome! Imagine your site/blog getting a growing number of links from an ever-growing number of sites. It's brand new, just coming out of beta today, but it's already getting its members good rankings in Google.
Associate Programs Newsletter #384
I love really generous give-aways. They're the latest trend, so take advantage of them.
1. New give-away trend good news for us
2. The new give-away trend: Part 2
3. Cookie stuffing: eBay sues, seeks punitive damages
4. Google's new Chrome
5. Link-building strategy and other gems
6. Thought for today: Greatest gift
Associate Programs Newsletter #383
Do you want affiliate marketing ideas or solid, actionable steps? Today we have a bit of each.
1. 28 more ways affiliates generate revenue
2. Instead of ideas: Solid ACTIONABLE steps
3. Think twice about eBay
4. How PPC marketers can throw away dollars
5. Gems from our affiliate forum
6. Did you miss this article?
7. Thought for today: A big mistake
Associate Programs Newsletter #382
Why are some affiliates so hugely successful while others struggle? Jay Stockwell says one of the defining differences is that successful affiliates master the art of improving 5 key areas.
1. Exponential profits - a powerful example
2. How many ways do affiliates generate revenue?
3. Thought for today: The first "secret"
Associate Programs Newsletter #381
If you want to double your website's income in a week or maybe even as quickly as a day, read on...
1. Little tweaks - spectacular results
2. One little PPC tweak - BIG results
3. COMING SOON: The article that grew
4. Thought for today: Becoming remarkable
Associate Programs Newsletter #380
Three good things today... A free teleconference on how to do article marketing so that it actually WORKS...
And an interview/case study from a 20/20 Challenge skeptic... and dynamic landing pages.
1. How to ramp up your affiliate marketing with article marketing
2. $20k in 20 days case study
3. Dynamic landing pages increase conversion rates
4. COMING SOON... 21 ways affiliates do stuff
5. Thought for today: Innovation
Associate Programs Newsletter #379
You can turn a blog into a serious business, if you know how.
Also... When times are tough, sharpen your skills - and teach other people how to sharpen their skills.
1. Take your blog to the next level
2. Are you scared of a recession?
3. Are you still scared?
4. A Knol traffic experiment which failed - so far
5. Thought for today: Recessions
Associate Programs Newsletter #378
Joanna and I took her parents and a couple of other visiting relatives to a local surf club for a Lamb Shanks, Jazz and Shiraz night this week. My in-laws loved it. At 89 and 90, they didn't look much older than the old musicians on stage...
1. Lamb shanks, jazz, shiraz and a blank newsletter
2. How to make $1000 a month online - Part 8
3. Student's view of Dan's affiliate training
4. Thought for today: Love what you do
Learn from an affiliate veteran.
Your host, Allan Gardyne, has been earning a good living from affiliate programs since 1998.