2007 Newsletters 37
Associate Programs Newsletter #352
An old friend of mine has a new sparkle in his eye - no, not because of a woman, it's because of his enthusiasm for a new project he's working on. Here's how to get a sparkle in your eye...
1. How to put a sparkle in your eye
2. Get Site Build It at the best possible price
3. Progress report
4. Crackdown on deceptive advertising
5. Thought for today: Energy
Associate Programs Newsletter #351
Ewen Chia is promoting himself as the world's No.1 super affiliate. Is he?
1. Is Ewen really the world's No.1 super affiliate?
2. Do you want a trickle or explosive growth?
3. Did you see our "Employees wanted" ad?
4. Welcome, new readers
5. Thought for today: Who we are
Associate Programs Newsletter #350
We've just received the keys to our new office, so we're celebrating - and we're hiring.
Also, I've been looking at Alok Jain's projects for generating fast revenue.
1. We're setting up a new office
2. Would you like to work for us?
3. Alok's Project Quick Cash
4. Problem joining affiliate forum?
5. Tips for new affiliates
6. Thought for today: Potential
Associate Programs Newsletter #349
Just a quick newsletter to let you know there's a new ClickBank competitor that has no set-up fee. It has features you won't see at ClickBank or PayDotCom.
1. New ClickBank competitor has no set-up fee
2. What do you think of Click2Sell?
3. Tips for new affiliates
4. Thought for today: Competition
Associate Programs Newsletter #348
Every now and again you see some fairly astounding stories of affiliates' successes. Here's a guy who's willing to show his "proof" of how much he's generating from some of his ClickBank accounts... It's $4,584 a DAY.
1. The $1.67 million video
2. Google pounces on PayPerPost members
3. We're back in beautiful New Zealand
4. Thought for today: Tomorrow
Associate Programs Newsletter #347
Chris Rempel describes himself as a "lazy" super affiliate. For a lazy man, he's managed to accomplish an awful lot.
1. Confessions of a Lazy Super Affiliate
2. Thought for today: A magical effect
Associate Programs Newsletter #346
Confession time. I reckon this is one of the worst decisions I ever made online. Who knows? Maybe you can learn from it.
1. One of the dumbest things I ever did
2. Ah, but what CAUSED the failure?
3. Thought for today: Quitting
Associate Programs Newsletter #345
Stefan Everaet has taken all the techie work out of building affiliate datafeed stores. You can quickly have a store promoting hundreds of affiliate products, and then customize it in all sorts of ways to make it unique.
1. Non-techie way of getting your own store
Datafeeds for the technically challenged
2. Will the stores be thin affiliates?
3. New ways to spy on your competitors
4. Thought for today: Who's behind you?
Associate Programs Newsletter #344
Here's an affiliate who's tapped into an extra revenue stream that generates $800 a month. However, Google's get-tougher attitude could be a fly in the ointment for future earnings.
1. $800 a month NOT from affiliate commissions
2. Google gets tougher on paid links, directories
3. $20,000 in 20 days challenge
4. Thought for today: You're right
Associate Programs Newsletter #343
As Facebook grows explosively, savvy affiliates have spotted the huge potential. Shareasale CEO Brian Littleton and super affiliate Amit Mehta are among those who are excited by the opportunity for affiliates to build a "powerhouse brand".
1. Facebook a huge opportunity for affiliates
2. At last, we have a dedicated server
3. Are you new to affiliate programs?
4. Thought for today: Can it be done?
- How To Create Your First Ever Info-Product
- How To Build A Killer List On Facebook Using Custom Audiences
- How I lost 80% of Organic Traffic Overnight (Don’t Use 302 Redirects!)
- 3 Lessons I’ve Learned In My Online Marketing Journey
- 3 Ways You Can Leverage Facebook To Make Money Online